The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
C10 Stuff

The current hold up on the C10 is actually not automotive in nature.

Kind of a domino effect...

Since enclosing the pole barn into the "Lower Shop. I have planned on building
a 16'x22' deck across the back half.
Gonna have 4' clearance so I can still store lots of stuff (including riding mowers) underneath.
This will not essentially reduce floor space in the lower shop (actually increase it.....)

This will be the floor of the den/home theater room.
Lumber is there, now I am amassing hardware for the build.
Once constructed, the wall will be opened to the "Upper Shop" so that I can transfer
all the stuff which is clogging the space there.

After that is accomplished, I will have the room to repower the Chevy.
I pretty much have all the parts I need to proceed; good thing, cuz Mamma gonna cut off the finances...........
Between C10,construction,taxes/insurance and injured dog, we been talkin' to our $$$$$$$$

We been sayin' "BYE !"

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: C10 Stuff

The current hold up on the C10 is actually not automotive in nature.

Kind of a domino effect...

Since enclosing the pole barn into the "Lower Shop. I have planned on building
a 16'x22' deck across the back half.
Gonna have 4' clearance so I can still store lots of stuff (including riding mowers) underneath.
This will not essentially reduce floor space in the lower shop (actually increase it.....)

This will be the floor of the den/home theater room.
Lumber is there, now I am amassing hardware for the build.
Once constructed, the wall will be opened to the "Upper Shop" so that I can transfer
all the stuff which is clogging the space there.

After that is accomplished, I will have the room to repower the Chevy.
I pretty much have all the parts I need to proceed; good thing, cuz Mamma gonna cut off the finances...........
Between C10,construction,taxes/insurance and injured dog, we been talkin' to our $$$$$$$$

We been sayin' "BYE !"

Well Ron, we could a do a lil "magic", and transform ya into a RHONDA.. and pimp ya out, could get those finances built up in a short time .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Well Ron, we could a do a lil "magic", and transform ya into a RHONDA.. and pimp ya out, could get those finances built up in a short time .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Did it work for you, Theodora??

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Did it work for you, Theodora??

Actually the thought of something like that NEVER entered my mind, I find it VERY repulsive, I only mentioned it because word on the steet is, you once solicited your "services", to a guy, known to an acquaintance, of a prostitute, known by my neighbors motorcycle mechanic, who's brother happens to be a bartender in a gay bar, and your question leads me to believe, YOU might be in consideration of the idea .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Actually the thought of something like that NEVER entered my mind, I find it VERY repulsive, I only mentioned it because word on the steet is, you once solicited your "services", to a guy, known to an acquaintance, of a prostitute, known by my neighbors motorcycle mechanic, who's brother happens to be a bartender in a gay bar, and your question leads me to believe, YOU might be in consideration of the idea .. :laughing:..:laughing:

And he turned me down cuz I weren't as crude as YOU !!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

And he turned me down cuz I weren't as crude as YOU !!

If at first ya DON'T "suck-seed", try-try agin .. :laughing:..:laughing:

**** 475 + ****

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ok you guys, internet parking lot at 4 o'clock. We'll get this settled. The last man (or whatever) standing wins.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ok you guys, internet parking lot at 4 o'clock. We'll get this settled. The last man (or whatever) standing wins.

Word on the street is U gonna "ref" R "slanderous accusations" .. :thumbsup:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

I'd rather talk about sardines....