The Daily Yardman Thread

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

I survived my attack by a tree yesterday. Unfortunately a tree worker didn't. The tree he was taking down and roped into broke out from under him while he was topping it. This was something the arborist I worked for back in the 80s always worried about. Unhealthy/dead trees are always dangerous because you never know if/when/how they're going to break.

https://m.ctpost.com/local/article/Police-Tree-worker-dies-in-Trumbull-12834538.php

Threads

Boy boy boy Givie or Gimmy some info was something else...... Bert I had almost fell off my chair when I saw your post......

LMAO ~!~!

Threads

Hey Bert and a few others on here........ Who is this Rj Mann and one other that gives links to viral sites... I noticed that yesterday when YOU Bert was asked to give info to a Email link...

Makes me curious about that stuff ~!~!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Boy boy boy Givie or Gimmy some info was something else...... Bert I had almost fell off my chair when I saw your post......

LMAO ~!~!

I am always happy to walk the Thickest clot through the most difficult problems , provided they will take my hand.
However 2 people had posted links and 3 peopl had posted the part number and he starts off with "the people I rang yesterday"

What doubly pessed me off was I went to the effort of using 2 different suppliers and the link page actually had the engine sitting there, outlined, fuel pump clearly visible.

If nothing else if you got a giggle out of it well all was not in vein and the moron eventually looked at some of the replies & realised he was missing the blower housing.
Which also means he had no air filter either

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Hey Bert and a few others on here........ Who is this Rj Mann and one other that gives links to viral sites... I noticed that yesterday when YOU Bert was asked to give info to a Email link...

Makes me curious about that stuff ~!~!

I never ever open links any one posts.
Don't look at videos either.
If the fourum softwear uploads it then it is safe but if it is just a link tough.
The other little trick is You Tubers will go to hundreds of forums and post a link to their own You tube channel in order to boost their numbers so they can get money from Youtube.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 264,703

Total Views 962

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Tef, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 87.jpg