The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
ROLL ??.... I ain't rolled a "joint" since 1966, when I went into the Air Force, when I became RESPONSIBLE !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Boo,

Joining the "Air Farce" (to plagiarize Bert-Man a little) is not "responsible", it's reprehensible!

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Boobot ain'r REALLY that dense...............just a front he puts up, convincing tho it may be..........

Ron,

Boo's "Front" is so convincing because it has - front, back and sides!!

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Just remember guy's ... It's what's up FRONT, .. that counts !! ..:thumbsup:

39727_original.png..its-whats-up-front-that-counts1.jpg..3fb6c7094977378ba8e60055608d66b2.jpg

Alas, the now forgotten Winston Cup series of NASCAR !! ..:frown:..:frown:

Last edited:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Com'om Boo, you know everything Ron says has to do with something "Rolling".. Right?

Rog

I wish he'd get off his lazy arse, and stop with the excuses about his truck, I wanna see & hear it on the street in a video of him "smokin the tires" ..I want the noise to break the neighbors front windows, and send their animals runnin to the next county, I wanna see his sweetie come out N scream bloody murder ! .. I WANT !!! ... :laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Informatin Impossible to Find on the WWW,

Ron,

As I have aged, I have found it necessary to reread my writing, sometimes more than once. Doing so doesn't insure that I catch all my faux pas, but is usually saves me some embarrassment. Jus' sayin'....

I would NEVER have thought of you as being a fashionista, trading in your ancient waterbed for some new-fangled sleeping arrangement, simply to be "up with the times" in bedding. I simply "assumed" that mattresses had improved sleeping comfort by using more modern materials. I never liked water beds. (Maybe not enough 'hull-thickness' between me and the water) - I spent enough of my life sloshing-around while in my rack - I prefer a solid base, perfectly horizontal, with no 'angles and dangles' to disturb my sleep.

NOTE: Explanation of "Sloshing Around"

You haven't lived until you've slept in a rack (a.k.a. "skid" - from Torpedo Skid) that was well lubricated with hydraulic oil, making it so slippery that you slid back and forth with every up or down angle, or else slipped sideways into the hull or the bow-plane-tilting motor with every roll. It's sort of like "sloshing" only without the water. That was my first bunk on the boat I qualified on. ("Non-Quals" get NO respect and lousy bunks!)

Rog

BEECH, BEECH, BEECH, I aint NEVER heard any sardines packed in oil complaining !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 471,651

Total views 1036

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have been cheering for Joey Logano, mostly because I didn't like him and thought I would jinx him........backfired last year. I have seen some of the good things he has done and seen him mature over the years. He is gaining my respect. But, I have a hard time seriously supporting some one named Joey.......maybe if he was to change his name.....Joe, Joseph, Jo-Jo, Jo Bob, heck, ANYTHING but JOEY !!!

Double Deuce !

Actually, still a Truex,Jr. fan.....Go #19 !!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have been cheering for Joey Logano, mostly because I didn't like him and thought I would jinx him........backfired last year. I have seen some of the good things he has done and seen him mature over the years. He is gaining my respect. But, I have a hard time seriously supporting some one named Joey.......maybe if he was to change his name.....Joe, Joseph, Jo-Jo, Jo Bob, heck, ANYTHING but JOEY !!!

Double Deuce !

SURE GLAD Truex got a "ride" this year, one of the "older" guys who along with his sweetie, do very, very, much in good works to help others, God Bless them .. :thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Double Deuce !

Told me he's changing his name just 4 U .. it's now .. Haywood Juhblowmee .. :thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Told me he's changing his name just 4 U .. it's now .. Haywood Juhblowmee .. :thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing:

The depth of your humor has no lower limit.................