Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 470,615

Total views 759

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Let the good times roll

ROLL ??.... I ain't rolled a "joint" since 1966, when I went into the Air Force, when I became RESPONSIBLE !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
It is french not Greek. Let the good times roll...... party time
Tom

Hey Pumper, I knew that !, "sounds Greek to me" was an ol expression to mean WTF ! AND man did we ever PARTY !! .. :thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
It is french not Greek. Let the good times roll...... party time
Tom

Hey Pumper, I knew that !, "sounds Greek to me" was an ol expression to mean WTF ! AND man did we ever PARTY !! .. :thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobot ain'r REALLY that dense...............just a front he puts up, convincing tho it may be..........

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Informatin Impossible to Find on the WWW,

Skipper,

I actually DO have a waterbed...for over 42 years now........ not all sheets require poLes, many just have 'elastoc' pockets .

Ron,

As I have aged, I have found it necessary to reread my writing, sometimes more than once. Doing so doesn't insure that I catch all my faux pas, but is usually saves me some embarrassment. Jus' sayin'....

I would NEVER have thought of you as being a fashionista, trading in your ancient waterbed for some new-fangled sleeping arrangement, simply to be "up with the times" in bedding. I simply "assumed" that mattresses had improved sleeping comfort by using more modern materials. I never liked water beds. (Maybe not enough 'hull-thickness' between me and the water) - I spent enough of my life sloshing-around while in my rack - I prefer a solid base, perfectly horizontal, with no 'angles and dangles' to disturb my sleep.

NOTE: Explanation of "Sloshing Around"

You haven't lived until you've slept in a rack (a.k.a. "skid" - from Torpedo Skid) that was well lubricated with hydraulic oil, making it so slippery that you slid back and forth with every up or down angle, or else slipped sideways into the hull or the bow-plane-tilting motor with every roll. It's sort of like "sloshing" only without the water. That was my first bunk on the boat I qualified on. ("Non-Quals" get NO respect and lousy bunks!)

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah,.. there's a tiny little sign on my wifeys bathroom mirror that states:

I have the P***y ; .. So .. I make the rules !! .. :rolleyes:..

Boo,

Now THAT brings to mind a famous quote by actor Gary Busey: "I don't know what is wrong with women. They have half the money in the world and ALL the p***ey!"

That was a profound observation, in my opinion.

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
She is, but that got nuttin to do with what I said...........

Laissez le bon temps rouler

Com'om Boo, you know everything Ron says has to do with something "Rolling".. Right?

Rog