The Daily Yardman Thread

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Are U sure the wifey didn't stick a steak knife in UR back .. ?? .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Don't sweat the small stuff, just get URself healed, It's Spring, we got panty raids to plan N carry out !! .. :thumbsup:

My wife said I never have to worry about a knife in the back. She would put it in my chest. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
My wife said I never have to worry about a knife in the back. She would put it in my chest. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I worry about neither, BUT if I hear "Bobbitt" ... I go into an EXTREME panic mode !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I worry about neither, BUT if I hear "Bobbitt" ... I go into an EXTREME panic mode !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

I never do anything wrong when it comes to my wife as in no such thing as sleeping around. but sometimes my wife's mind plays tricks with her and she thinks I am. So I have no real worries except for about her mind.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Black boxes are used in Aircraft to record the most significant & important information, same here !! .. :thumbsup:

"Black box" in name only....they are actually orange for visibility...................not transparent like U !!

Pumper54

Threads
Good morning Gentleman and to any Lady who is braze enough to step in here. Loving the pictures this morning. You all have a great day and play nice. More fence repair today I think. Have I said I HATE dear the bust down fences?
Tom

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Last time I took down a fence it was in winter. Didn't know the posts were covered in poison ivy. Worst case I ever had, arms were double their size with blisters. (well, almost)

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Last time I took down a fence it was in winter. Didn't know the posts were covered in poison ivy. Worst case I ever had, arms were double their size with blisters. (well, almost)

Just think... If ya had touched your "tool" ... your sweetie would went CRAZY !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Odd thing is I am not allergic to poison ivy. I figured it out long ago when I was cleaning what I though was just ivy out of a tree. I worked pulling and cutting that crap out for 2 hours until someone came up and told me it was poison ivy.

Pumper54

Threads

Lucky for me the Bride is ALWAYS watching out for poison ivy (it hits her hard) and didn't see any, the fence is a simple wooden on that looks like an iron one but the freaking deer around here push between the stiles and knock em loose so we are rebuilding it to hopefully be "deer proof".
Tom