The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I am sorry you had to run into one or more of these kinds of people today. It can be very trying.

AWWwww C'mon Finder, ain't ya excited to be able to take a ride on a HIGH-SPEED train to Hawaii, or Australia, ..I can barely contain myself... The ride to someplace in Eur-Asia (bet ya haven't heard THAT word in awhile) should be exhilarating.... :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: To: The Only Person in the World ~ YOU!!!

What a wonderful state of affairs! The world has finally evolved to where YOU are the only person that really matters! YOU are like the sun and everything revolves around YOU! YOU don't have to do any jobs that are too difficult or unpleasant to deal with - Hell! YOU don't even have to go to work if you don't feel like it. YOU may have a hangnail or something serious like that and need to stay home to tend to it, or better yet, get someone else to tend to it for YOU!

The rest of us, (who don't count for squat!) all wish we were YOU - but of course we're not.

So shine on little star and enjoy life - at least until some mean person comes along and bursts your bubble and pisses on your parade!

Screw - YOU!!

But, the rest of us DO matter...........we're the ones from whom they gonna take the $$$$$$$ to support them others..........

We just don't...COUNT !

Last edited:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
When I first looked at the photo I was hoping errr... I mean I thought she was tied to the tree. Good thing she was not.

I don't see the tree anywhere below her jaw.
She must be....swallowing it ??

Now, that's TALENT !!

Last edited:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I don't see the tree anywhere below her jaw.
She must be....swallowing it ??

Now, that's TALENT !!

That's NOT a tree trunk in front of her, those are those scroungy "sucker-branches" hangin down, sorta like the Spanish Moss on trees here in the South... :confused2:

Ya better get an eye exam or buy a pair of glasses !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's NOT a tree trunk in front of her, those are those scroungy "sucker-branches" hangin down, sorta like the Spanish Moss on trees here in the South... :confused2:

Ya better get an eye exam or buy a pair of glasses !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

OK. gotcha.
That arse is enough to cross anybody's eyes...............

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 466,641

Total views 878

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks!!

Thanks to the 'residents' here-with, for your understanding and support.. I just got "One step over the line" yesterday when thinking about the "Entitled Generation".
Well, this post would have made more sense if my previous post hadn't been "deleted" by the "Powers that Be"!

I didn't think I said anything that nasty, but in today's PC world, who knows?

I guess I owe an apology to the moderators. I did not intend to over step the bounds of good decorum. (I don't actually remember what I wrote about), but whatever this "Great Gomboo" is that I have, is making me ugly as sin and is undoubtedly tainting my general attitude.

I shall endeavor to mind my "P's" and "Q's" in the future..

Roger - (The humbled.)

Last edited:
Threads
Bou is "HOT" for the "see-through" pics, he'll enjoy it !! .. :thumbsup:

Yes I do like the see thru's .............. I remember that one from a good while back.............. You can tell she posed a lot for a good pic or was dancing in one spot ........ The ground tells the story ..........

Plus Tard ~!~!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 467,486

Total views 845