The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm a back patio, not a front porch kind of guy....

Darryl,

Front porch sitting was common 'back-in-the-day' when everyone got along better than they currently do and friends wanted to be able to wave at other friends and offer well wishes when they passed by.

'Now-a-days' - folks don't want much to do with anyone and prefer to sit on the back deck. Something our grandparents - or in the case of younger people - Great grandparents, would never have thought of building in the first place except as a place for 'mother' to stand when she hung the laundry out to dry..

Front porch sittin' and face to face hand-shake business, have sort of gone out of style today.. Mores the pity..

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Tom,

I must warn you that cavitation causes erosion!

Jus sayin'...

Rog

Hey Goomba, he probably meant palpitate his pump ! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Darryl,

Front porch sitting was common 'back-in-the-day' when everyone got along better than they currently do and friends wanted to be able to wave at other friends and offer well wishes when they passed by.

'Now-a-days' - folks don't want much to do with anyone and prefer to sit on the back deck. Something our grandparents - or in the case of younger people - Great grandparents, would never have thought of building in the first place except as a place for 'mother' to stand when she hung the laundry out to dry..

Front porch sittin' and face to face hand-shake business, have sort of gone out of style today.. Mores the pity..

Roger

Only way to sit on the front porch anymore, is with a "rocket-launcher" ... too many "drive-by" shootings these days

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I see you got her playin' "pick up the soap" with ya........and you just can't fit in the pic.............

NOT ME "BUDDY" ... she's ALL ..yours !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
AWWWwwww, .. THAT ain't scary .. THIS is SCARY !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

View attachment 42063

Yeah, I can just imagine it....she grabs the soap then yells "Who is behind me??"
You say..."BOO!"
And she gets startled and rears up and back, loses her balance and slips on the wet shower floor, and then.........

peanut-clip-art-804734.png

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
If everyone read the count today I think the move was a good one.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Padroo

Threads
What is the topic of this thread anyway?:laughing: