The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's cuz we are "suffering" from "thread drift.":confused2:
This is definitely contributory to the sharp decline in viewership...........:laughing:

(Tom...I'm just yankin' yer chain.......you say whatever you wanna say.........)

Ron,

You got it all wrong, we were up above 1,000 views that day and near that number the next.. We is flyin' brother..

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
G' Mornin Hinder Finder .. ad22377d00d6476ce615d12c36af6bae.jpg

G' Mornin Gent's .. 9e8b42a6ab82ec181fbbd423a98c53bc (Medium).jpg

Thought 4 2day .. mime-attachment.jpg

Random Memories .. 1937.JPG...1945.JPG

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: FLORIDA DISASTER ALERT

UPDATE :

Just lettin ya'll know Goomba supposedly left Maine EARLY this morn, and is headed to FREEZING FLORIDA, the schitt is bout 2 hit the fan .... AGAIN !! .. :thumbsup:..:cool2:..:dance1:..:banana:

Well Boo,

Now that you've let the cat out of the bag, I guess I can tell all.

We made about 850 miles of 'southerly travel' yesterday and ended up in Fredericksburg, VA. We were trying to get as far south and near the coast as possible in order to get below that winter storm that is coming east. Looks like we made it, we shouldn't run into any icy or snowy weather today.

Some dipstick at a Maryland gas station backed into my boat trailer and broke the right fender. I have it held on with a bungee cord and got the marker light working again. It will make it to FL and I'll repair down there.

So lock up yer daughters, hide the old lady and mind yer back door - I'm a-headed yer way!

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yahoo! See Ron? I told ya.. We're on a readership roll!!

Rog

It never occurred 2 me, .. we need 2 C if the Chuckmeister is wearing his "foggles" (glasses) as he computes the numbers these days .. :confused2:

AND STILL ... no other people posting .. ?????????

Pumper54

Threads
Re: C10 update

Ya don't actually think I'm gonna DRIVE the thing, do ya ??

We'll see...I 'spect to be lookin' at 375+HP in a pickup truck (light in the arse end...)
It actually ain't too bad with the puny 145HP 305 in it now that I got the diff gears corrected to the right ratio (3.73 posy from 2.73 open.)
It might even outrun the mower in Boobot's avatar...

As for the whoa factor.......it took a ling time to get the brakes figgered out to where the critter would stop without
haven' the rear brakes lock up..........an interesting but lengthy story.........

This might help in the Whoa department: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/sts-430-01-05 it would sure make people look twice at your truck see that on the back end.
Tom

Pumper54

Threads
Roger,
Drive safe and have a great time. Remember that if it gets below 65* in Florida most people freeze to death. Sorry to hear about your trailer, you get the Shehit for brains' insurance info or was it a hit and run?
Tom

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ron,

You got it all wrong, we were up above 1,000 views that day and near that number the next.. We is flyin' brother..

Rog

Yahoo! See Ron? I told ya.. We're on a readership roll!!

Rog

Skipper
You REALLY need to learn to recognize sarcasm....(Are you related to Sheldon Cooper??)

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Roger,
Drive safe and have a great time. Remember that if it gets below 65* in Florida most people freeze to death. Sorry to hear about your trailer, you get the Shehit for brains' insurance info or was it a hit and run?
Tom

WRONG Tom, . . . . it's anything below 70 deg. F. :laughing: . . :laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
WRONG Tom, . . . . it's anything below 70 deg. F. :laughing: . . :laughing:

I know a girl in Florida....when it was 70°, it was TOO COLD..........
when it was 65°, it was TOO HOT............
And, those 5° in between were....just PURE HE**.........................