The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Today is the day we hit 1/2 million views.

HOLD ON THERE Finder.. U spectin 20,000 views 2day ?? .. Confucious say Man who put numbers paper in jock-strap have totals all balled-up !!
Sure hope your calculator didn't take a schitt ! Maybe it needs batteries ..?? Maybe U still not awake 100%.. :laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Chuckster,

How you figure that? We haven't even got 480K yet, that means we'd have to get 20K views today and we've been averaging just under 1K per day.. Is my math off that bad??

Rog

Old eyes and wishful thinking. I am wrong now and will be wrong again. Damn, I wish this wrong thing would improve with age.:laughing::laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
HOLD ON THERE Finder.. U spectin 20,000 views 2day ?? .. Confucious say Man who put numbers paper in jock-strap have totals all balled-up !!
Sure hope your calculator didn't take a schitt ! Maybe it needs batteries ..?? Maybe U still not awake 100%.. :laughing:..:laughing:

Yes I am still asleep. Yes I can blame it on still asleep.:laughing::laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hey Boo,

There's a big flea market in Deland isn't there? I think I went to one over there in 2004 if I remember correctly..

Rog

Nothing I know of, U might B thinkin of Renningers flea market in Mt. Dora ( HUGE like Websters) that we went to...but I could B wrong (which I doubt, but then I'm not too sure of what I doubt anymore)...:laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
I missed the race, we went over to DeLand for sister in laws Bday, the whole fam-damily was there, 16 of us, lots of great chow, and drink, a great time had by all, we are all around our late 60s to mid 70s so we try to be around family often, it seems to me as ya get older, ya start to see life differently, knowing any day 1 of us will be headed to "door # 2" .. I'm glad with the race results, guess I'll catch the highlights on daily race-talk show.... :thumbsup:

I recorded it if ya wanna stop by.........

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Old eyes and wishful thinking. I am wrong now and will be wrong again. Damn, I wish this wrong thing would improve with age.:laughing::laughing:

Don't take it too hard old friend, I was checkin my records and I see that's only the 1st mistake U made this past 3 years, I once made a mistake, ... that was when I THOUGHT, I made a mistake, BUT I didn't ! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
You can NOT have less sex than what I have now. It is impossible.

Sounds like you need 2 get a "hold" of YOURSELF ! U B gettin outa control, gettin a large amount of that "poison" built-up in UR system, U need a release ol buddy !! REMEMBER, .. it's your body, N U can wash it as fast as U want to .. :laughing:..:laughing:

**** 480+ ****