The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Looks like some of the trucks series drivers got into the Cup cars at the last pit stop...................

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
And a hearty Welcome to the Daytona 500 DESTRUCTION DERBY !!

So long as no-one got hurt it's ALWAYS a great way to start the season .. Get Outa My Way !! .. :thumbsup:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Watching the last 20 laps of a NASCAR race is akin to watching the last 2 minutes of a college basketball game.......

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Watching the last 20 laps of a NASCAR race is akin to watching the last 2 minutes of a college basketball game.......

AWWwww Gimme a break, ..NO COMPARISON !! NOW ! today's race was a true NASCAR semi-old days type race, back then it was mostly their ego.. these days... it's all about money, and did ya the see the strategy of the Chevy & Toyota teams to block the Ford teams, ahhhhh yes it's going to be a GREAT season this year, .. the Fabrication boys will be quite busy .. :thumbsup:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
AWWwww Gimme a break, ..NO COMPARISON !! NOW ! today's race was a true NASCAR semi-old days type race, back then it was mostly their ego.. these days... it's all about money, and did ya the see the strategy of the Chevy & Toyota teams to block the Ford teams, ahhhhh yes it's going to be a GREAT season this year, .. the Fabrication boys will be quite busy .. :thumbsup:

The finishing order was indeed a throwback.....to NCIS.
I can heat Abby Scuitto saying "Gibbs,Gibbs,Gibbs!"

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
The finishing order was indeed a throwback.....to NCIS.
I can heat Abby Scuitto saying "Gibbs,Gibbs,Gibbs!"

I get,.. hmmmm .. excited, when I see those twin ponytails, makes me think of ...??? ..:laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 472,575

Total views 924