The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Newest gas tank on Tom's ( Pumper) cycle.......

!cid_1_2859039575@web160305_mail_bf1_yahoo.jpg

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
You guys are reading it all wrong. The link is fine. When it says it's an invalid link it's just pointing out that Boo is unable to care for himself due to infirmity and disability...so yeah, Boo's link is an invalid link by definition, but it's a perfectly valid one. :laughing:

P.S. - Maybe you guys can help. I'm trying to update some software and I've been looking for the "any" key on my keyboard for hours and can't find it. Do any of you know where it is? I don't want to hit the wrong key.

Threads
You guys are reading it all wrong. The link is fine. When it says it's an invalid link it's just pointing out that Boo is unable to care for himself due to infirmity and disability...so yeah, Boo's link is an invalid link by definition, but it's a perfectly valid one. :laughing:

P.S. - Maybe you guys can help. I'm trying to update some software and I've been looking for the "any" key on my keyboard for hours and can't find it. Do any of you know where it is? I don't want to hit the wrong key.

I'm not biting on that one about the KEYS LMAO ............

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 448,279

Total views 1000

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

The "any" key, is located in various places, dependant on Model/Brand of your keyboard .......... :laughing:..:laughing:

87943585-white-computer-keyboard-with-red-any-key-button-conceptual-key-on-keyboard-.jpg..anykey_AnyKey.jpg..Keyboard-anykey.jpg

Pumper54

Threads
Good morning everyone. Boo don't know what you did but NOW the links work. Boo and BlazNT thank you for the pictures, nice way to start the day.
Tom