BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 446,407

Total views 974

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
WELL, STILL dickin with this puter,..... tried about every setting on about every thing that has a setting, drivin me crazy, keep getting notification pop-ups, puter won't stay in sleep mode, icons on display changing position, pics sometimes display in wrong sizes and can't alter size, AND ...... I still have NOT, hooked in my printer selector hub switch, or my ROKU !!!! Windows 10 don't have a "RESTORE" feature with dates like the ol days, IF I do this "RESET" ... then more schitt involved, Win 7 and VISTA were so much easier, all this schitt is over engineering to me ... K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple, Stupid ! ..:mur:..:mad:..:thumbdown:..:thumbdown:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Makin progress, got the printer sharing switch installed and workin properly, got the puter to sleep and stay there, don't know which setting took care of those issues but I'm not in the mood to go backtracking to locate it right now, I can live with it as it is now, I'll give it another day or so, then try hookin up my Roku, that really shouldn't be a problem, hopefully, the router will reach it at the other end of the house, we'll see, worst case scenario is, I'll have to run a Cat-5e cable under the house and drill a few holes, OR possibly use elect. outlet plug-in signal adapters ..:confused3:..:rolleyes:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 447,279

Total views 825

Pumper54

Threads
Boo
Hate to tell you but those links show as bad on my end. I HATE computer issues.
Tom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Boo
Hate to tell you but those links show as bad on my end. I HATE computer issues.
Tom

You tellin me you can't see any of those attachments... ?? That happens on the LMF site, not my computer... I don't know what causes it but it's happened to a few of us.. the pic becomes an attachment number , but clicking on it reveals the pic ...

6262.JPG...6204.JPG

here's a repeat of the last 2 pics