The Daily Yardman Thread

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
OK guys, ........ ESPECIALLY Chuck !! heads up .. this morning I was messin aroun on the thread and wanted to see different things we were spoutin off about the view count on the thread, I DON'T know how I did it, but I was able to search the thread PAGE numbers in SEQUENTIAL order, after I had finished the compiliation, I tried to review some of the pages by page # ... only to find, I could not get to the page # I had earlier, .... obviously, when the thread changed to it's new name, it got renumbered, see examples from original thread ( I don't know how I was able to view them EARLIER ..in sequential order)

View attachment 42218...View attachment 42219

if you try to see these Pg #s ( 905 & 1001) they come up renumbered so now, we cant reference post from the past without going through a bunch of pages

if you try to go to page 905... it comes up as pg 9041 .. HELP ..??????

OK so here is what I found.
POST 905 is on PAGE 91

Remember there are (default view) 10 POSTS per PAGE.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Chuck,

You take down the number of visitors every thirty minutes!! How much of your day do you spend doing that!?!?! Holy crap! No wonder I never figured out how to do it... As you guys have more than likely figured out, I start my morning doing emails. When I've finished that if I'm not starving to death for breakfast, then I come on this site and check out the latest posts.. After that the computer is normally turned off for the remainder of the day. I "try" to have too much to do to spend any more time dickin' around with this stuff.. How in hell do you get all the work done that you do??

Rog

I get up around 4 AM and go to bed around 11 PM work an 8 hour a day job and cook dinner, clean dishes, take care of Shawn, give him a bath, put him to bed and yell at him for the next 30 minutes to shut up. You just make it work. I am sure I will go out in flames one day. I mean really go out in flames. I will just catch on fire from the inside out.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
OK so here is what I found.
POST 905 is on PAGE 91

Remember there are (default view) 10 POSTS per PAGE.

Thanks for the info. H/F .. since you splained it in terms different than, .. "that'll be $6.95 plus tax sir" ... I still don't understand why they use Ali's bra or calcumonga to number all this stuff in the durwreckshun they do... ....:laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 430,422

Total views 1023

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 347.jpg
Hinder

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
I get up around 4 AM and go to bed around 11 PM work an 8 hour a day job and cook dinner, clean dishes, take care of Shawn, give him a bath, put him to bed and yell at him for the next 30 minutes to shut up. You just make it work. I am sure I will go out in flames one day. I mean really go out in flames. I will just catch on fire from the inside out.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Chuck,

I'd heard you fellas from MO were hard headed, but holy crap! It wouldn't hurt to back off a notch or two, before you do go up in flames! I go to bed at 9, read until at least 9:15 and sometimes 9:30!! Then get up numerous times during the night just so I can piss a little. Wake up at between 4:45 and 5:00, get up by 5:05, don't do much of anything all day and go back to bed at 9..

Seriously though, I will say that since retiring, getting 8 hours of sleep a night has been more beneficial for my health than anything else.. It's hard to change your pace, but if you can, it might save you from an internal conflagration! On the other hand, I know you have to do what you have to do! So hang in there..

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
G' Mornin Hinder Finder .. x90402shi_royal_bv (Medium).jpg

G' Mornin Guys .. 1851af84e5485c213a543b75d88cbd72 (Medium).jpg

Thought 4 2day .. 9fce207eed41232d66c16a0696e7237e.jpg

Random Memories ..AA.JPG

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
You guys remember when we lost the "Skipper" last year ..?? In a way the silence was.... GOLDEN !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

https://www.pressherald.com/2017/10/30/more-than-74000-without-power-as-storm-roars-into-maine/

(see photo "buttons" at top right of first pic)

Yeah Boo, that was a good little "blow". When you consider that Maine has a population of something over One-Million and just one power company (CMP) had over 410,000 customers without power, it kinda gives you a perspective of the situation..

Hey, I can always 'get lost' if that would improve things.. Just let me know..

Rog