The Daily Yardman Thread

Padroo

Threads
Happy New Year everyone, make it a good one.:thumbsup:

Threads
I have about 5 or 6 Mag-Lites layin around somewhere, after buying my first Utilitech 1000 lumen flashlight at Lowes 2 years ago for $20.00 ( Christmas Special ) .... I removed the batteries from the Mag-Lites and stored em ( somewhere ..?? ) I was hooked on these LED flashlights, the cheapie ones ( under $40.00 ) are sufficient enough for my use, BUT I have envied some of those $300.00 -$400.00 models, those Mag-lites are headed to the auction ... :smile:

Boo what do think of the Outback lite ??

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Boo what do think of the Outback lite ??

Sorry Bou .. I have no experience with them, I really have little use for a flashlight except during Hurricane season,or Power Outages from Summer storms, with that said, I want my flashlight to be dependable, able to take ACCIDENTAL abuse, and to last a reasonable time period with BATTERIES, I'm not to excited about the RE-Chargeables (can't charge with a power-outage unless you have a Gen. ) I do like a water-proof / resistant model, for use in wet conditions I DON'T care for the small pocket / pen type (cigarette type) lights, ( too fragile, & easy to lose ) My biggest problem WAS .. remembering to check batteries every so often for LEAKAGE, .. I use top quality batteries, (Duracell & Energizer) and I managed to lose 2 or 3 flashlights to battery leakage I like this new model Coast, hope it lasts awhile.. :thumbsup:

Threads
Sorry Bou .. I have no experience with them, I really have little use for a flashlight except during Hurricane season,or Power Outages from Summer storms, with that said, I want my flashlight to be dependable, able to take ACCIDENTAL abuse, and to last a reasonable time period with BATTERIES, I'm not to excited about the RE-Chargeables (can't charge with a power-outage unless you have a Gen. ) I do like a water-proof / resistant model, for use in wet conditions I DON'T care for the small pocket / pen type (cigarette type) lights, ( too fragile, & easy to lose ) My biggest problem WAS .. remembering to check batteries every so often for LEAKAGE, .. I use top quality batteries, (Duracell & Energizer) and I managed to lose 2 or 3 flashlights to battery leakage I like this new model Coast, hope it lasts awhile.. :thumbsup:
I know all about the battery life and changing regular.... I use this lite everyday so I know how long the batt's should be changed and it's not often even with HB batt's 24 for 5 bux ... I mean't what did you think about what you saw in my video ......

This is a extra heavy duty lite in every form of the words Heavy Duty LOL..... Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 427,087

Total views 519

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 342.jpg
Hinder

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I know all about the battery life and changing regular.... I use this lite everyday so I know how long the batt's should be changed and it's not often even with HB batt's 24 for 5 bux ... I mean't what did you think about what you saw in my video ......

This is a extra heavy duty lite in every form of the words Heavy Duty LOL..... Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

Being up front and honest, I don't care for those "pocket / hip holster" type lights, I had 3 of those, 2 mag-lites and another brand, those are the one's that I got rid of because they ALWAYS had a problem,YES I had the LED models ............... Bou,.... go over to Home Depot, ... these Coast lights are in a package of 2 for $19.88 ( ON-LINE ) and you can test them yourself... (there's an opening above the on / off switch) You'll see what I mean, I think, you'll really like these things !! This package is 2 for $20.00, So much better and cheaper than a mag-lite Here's an OLD video, the NEW lites are 440 Lumens but you can get a better idea of the size and brightness, I think, it put your Outback to shame ... jus my opinion Bou .. NO OFFENSE meant !! ... Boo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_IWr7SNy3M

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
G' Mornin Hinder Finder, .. 9188d40d2650f33af7c11281f8c77c72 (Medium).jpg

G' Mornin Guys .. 15294564ed0097369ffe7ea1ff357adc.jpg

Thought 4 2day .. a6f8488681c9b1ff2c445f6990d82040.jpg