Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 317.jpg
sunrise 318.jpg
Hinder

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Goomba thats AVANTI (mhavanti) don't ya remember ?? he was on our thread, well he's the fella that does all these mods to Hustler mowers, he's got a youtube channel, he's tryin 2 promote, needs people to subscribe and leave reviews, to boost his standings.. his name is Max.. I call him Mad-Max .. take a look-see then, go to his profile page on this site..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKGtOepm7R0526XE2HPZUDg/videos

https://www.lawnmowerforum.com/member.php/51821-mhavanti

Com'on Boo, I knew all that, I was just haulin' on yer chain, t'see if I could rattle you a bit... I wouldn't forget "Studebaker-Man!"

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Gotta give credit 2 ya Ron, that's pretty damn good in my book, what say .. U send it to Mad-Max in a PM ... I'm sure he'd B really proud of ya, might even it use in one of his Youtube vids !! .. :thumbsup:..:thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

Ya better copy this entry & hang it on UR wall... will most likely B the ONLY NICE thing I'll ever say to or about ya ! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Boo,

I agree! I tried to comment on Ron's poem with a "Quote", but for some reason the website won't "quote" Ron's posts today.. Weird..

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

The quote is "Forgive them Anyway" It is from Mother Teresa.

Chuck,

I can't tell you how glad I am that you are here to keep this gang of loose cannons more or less on the right road...

How are you doing anyway? You haven't mentioned your well being for a bit, hope everything is alright..

Rog

PS> Then later I read that you'd eaten camel meat and consumed goat's milk.. DUDE! You are living on the edge!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Good thing you're aroun a bit more these days Cap'n, it's that time of year again, when the wild Christmas parties N orgies run rampant, I can't keep an eye on this rowdy bunch, I'm kinda busy helpin a few other guys on a secret project we building for Nick, seems his ol sleigh is gettin time for a major O/H, but no time left this year, so we gonna surprise with this baby on Christmas Eve day, Mrs. Claus will be delighted that it will cut his delivery time by at least 1/2 the time, a couple things left to tweak, N tryin to figure how to tell Rudolph and the gang, it's time they retire ....... :laughing:..:laughing:

Xv5OR (Large).jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Chuck,

I can't tell you how glad I am that you are here to keep this gang of loose cannons more or less on the right road...

How are you doing anyway? You haven't mentioned your well being for a bit, hope everything is alright..

Rog

PS> Then later I read that you'd eaten camel meat and consumed goat's milk.. DUDE! You are living on the edge!

Lots and lots of migraines. More than normal. I think it has to do with hearing better but only time will tell. I have an iron stomach so if I get sick from something I ate it would have killed the average man. I have only vomited a hand full of times in my life and each one was real bad. I will live. Us old farts do not die we live on to torment.:laughing::laughing: Boo and I will live for ever.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Lots and lots of migraines. More than normal. I think it has to do with hearing better but only time will tell. I have an iron stomach so if I get sick from something I ate it would have killed the average man. I have only vomited a hand full of times in my life and each one was real bad. I will live. Us old farts do not die we live on to torment.:laughing::laughing: Boo and I will live for ever.

REALLY ..??? ...

Zw681Qx.png

( just kiddin of course ) .. but I do wish you the WORST case of the dribbly schitts ANYONE has ever experienced ..!! ..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Ronno 6 Wrote: "She has a TATTOO?"

Yes Ron, she has a tattoo.. The devil, as they say, is in the details my friend and I am a detailed individual...

Rog

Maybe so, but sometimes I tend to focus on the BIG picture, and hers certainly are!

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Boo,

I agree! I tried to comment on Ron's poem with a "Quote", but for some reason the website won't "quote" Ron's posts today.. Weird..

Rog

Skipper, that feature wasn't working yesterday.
Dunno how come.
Couldn't modify neither.