The Daily Yardman Thread

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

HMMmmmmmm, .. looks familiar Chuck ......... there ya go slackin, instead of searchin .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Yep, but it was a mistake. I had new pictures to choose from but a Migraine distracted me from picking the correct one. I just love Migraine days.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Yep, but it was a mistake. I had new pictures to choose from but a Migraine distracted me from picking the correct one. I just love Migraine days.

Chuck, YOU misspelled MARGARITA !! You should read your posts before you hit submit !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

G'Mornin Chuck .. 7ba076d0fa499054b08bf0c35ed8fa38.jpg

G'Mornin Gang .. 87c04008f418b245661cb0d0e8fc7ea7 (Medium).jpg

Thought 4 2day .. 79467cc337cf6485d0902311295e4ea0--rebel-quotes-one-day.jpg

AND a WELCOME back ......... to Boudreaux ..:thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

They live among us .........

ding (Small).jpg...DIPSTICK.JPG

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Guess I'll go on vacation like the rest of the SLACKERS ........... BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE !!

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Guess I'll go on vacation like the rest of the SLACKERS ........... BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE !!

Wuz bizzy day....dentist at 0900.
Home to finish disassembly of the 350, then load into the truck (no small feat...)
Off to the machine shop.
What a guy!! Talked for 1 1/2 hr about engines,cams,guns, air rifles, and all sorts of schitt.............
Coulda stayed there all day.................

But, home to the Mrs.......bbq'd sum burgers..............
Pretty full day.................

T'morry gonna be rainy, so lots of parts sourcing to so...........$$$$$ to spend............
So little to do, and so much time................wait a minute; reverse that! (Willy Wonka)

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
TWO YEARS ON THE BOARD (and we're gonna make it home tonight...)

Well boys and girls, here we are entering our third year of dominating the Lawn World post viewing contest.. An average number of over 540 views per day for the past 730 days! I really don't know what to say...There has to be a lot of lonesome lawnmower owners out there..

We have become the FarceBook of Lawn World, describing our latest malady, telling the world when we last took a dump, posting pictures of women we wish were in our lives.. And yet there are evidently hundreds of buggers out there to whom our lives are so exciting they can't wait to see what we've done that day.. Man alive that is a sad comment on humankind..

Oh well, as they say, "It is what it is"...

Sorry, but I'm going deep again.. "Twenty degree down bubble.. All ahead two-thirds.. Make your depth 400 feet... Come to course 090.. Rig for silent running.. OH!! And ready tubes one through six! You never know who might be out here..

Roger

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 394,238

Total views 509

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
A year in review. Enjoy
sunrise 279.jpg
sunrise 15.jpg
sunrise 111.jpg
sunrise 127.jpg
sunrise 135.jpg
sunrise 147.jpg
sunrise 153.jpg
sunrise 165.jpg
sunrise 175.jpg
sunrise 188.jpg
sunrise 211.jpg
sunrise 251.jpg

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: TWO YEARS ON THE BOARD (and we're gonna make it home tonight...)

Well boys and girls, here we are entering our third year of dominating the Lawn World post viewing contest.. An average number of over 540 views per day for the past 730 days! I really don't know what to say...There has to be a lot of lonesome lawnmower owners out there..

We have become the FarceBook of Lawn World, describing our latest malady, telling the world when we last took a dump, posting pictures of women we wish were in our lives.. And yet there are evidently hundreds of buggers out there to whom our lives are so exciting they can't wait to see what we've done that day.. Man alive that is a sad comment on humankind..

Oh well, as they say, "It is what it is"...

Sorry, but I'm going deep again.. "Twenty degree down bubble.. All ahead two-thirds.. Make your depth 400 feet... Come to course 090.. Rig for silent running.. OH!! And ready tubes one through six! You never know who might be out here..

Roger

Skipper, you really ARE going DOWN and EAST !!

"Favorable winds and fair seas" loses all meaning when you are submerged ............

Run silent and run deep, Skipper..........