The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

UT-OH
Here comes trouble ....Bert, Tom, Chuck, Roger, Ted & ..... ???
Must be getting ready for the ..."Battle of the Briggs Carburetor "

The Intermission must be over, Plans are being made... repair this stuttering carb, & turn this Yard -Man
into a well disguised "submarine" .. the time to go forward is upon us once again !!! ...:cool2: ..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Is "???" supposed to be me? :laughing:

Bout time YOU caught-up... YOU need to quit chasin "skirts" n pay attention yung-un ...( LOL ) ..:laughing: ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

Anybody heard from NorthBama or Jack17 ... Somebody call the brothel and have them
told to report for duty or risk losing ALL their GOLD stars ...!!! ...:rolleyes: ..:confused3:

NorthBama

Threads

Welcome home Roger the Vacation in Paradise is over. Out from under the palm trees an onto the snow drifts.

primerbulb120

Threads

Bout time YOU caught-up... YOU need to quit chasin "skirts" n pay attention yung-un ...( LOL ) ..:laughing: ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

Anybody heard from NorthBama or Jack17 ... Somebody call the brothel and have them
told to report for duty or risk losing ALL their GOLD stars ...!!! ...:rolleyes: ..:confused3:

I'm rebuilding the transmission in my truck, so I have an excuse for why I'm not here. :wink:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Welcome home Roger the Vacation in Paradise is over. Out from under the palm trees an onto the snow drifts.

N welcome home to you too! ..SUE..... Gail, George, Frank, or whatever the H### ...you almost forfeited your GOLD stars ...did you drag Jack with ya ..??? We leave no brother behind ... especially at lewd & lacivious places .

NorthBama

Threads

I have been busy as 3 cats on laxative.
One digging holes
one looking for new territory
one taking care of business

Pumper54

Threads
Re: Home Coming

Well,

We didn't come home to as much snow this April as we did back in 2015. It was only about a foot deep in front of the boat shed and I tried to mash it down with the car (AWD) but that didn't work well, so I ended up shoveling it. . . . . If I could just talk the other half into not coming back until May...... Oh well.....

Had all kinds of problems once we got here. Well pump was screwed up, boiler quit running after half a day, CATV only had half the channels it was supposed to, phone system didn't work and my sonic tooth brush broke!

In two days we've had to have the well pump replaced, the burner for the boiler rebuilt, a new Cable TV box installed, a new phone modem installed and bought a new toothbrush head... Now we've got to take out a mortgage to pay for it all!!

Still, I suppose it is good to be home.. but in all honesty, I'd rather be sitting on the banks of the Withlacoochee River in the Blue Gator Tiki bar with Boo Boo, sipping a sweet tea, munching on a Cuban sandwich and laughing about how many hits we got on the Trasnaxle Rebuild posting.... Send me some sunshine Boo, will ya???

Roger

Roger what is all that white stuff on the ground? Someone spray soap foam around your place? Got up to 82 here the other day till a COLD front blew in, it was 45 degrees here this morning. ;-).
Tom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Yep we saw 96 in Orlando yesterday ..broke records all through Central Fl. BUT going down to 40s & 50s
tonight ..... TOO RADICAL !! Anyway looks like all the guys are reporting in...HEY Bert !!!! Oh Bert !!
Jack ...??? Hmmmmm GOLD stars are headed for the crapper ..!!!!

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Additional Duties

Hail, Hail . . the gangs all here..... well, maybe not Bert Man, but I suspect that if any of us ask a "serious" question, he'd show up soon enough..

Boo, it's too damn cold in the garage to work on anything! I haven't even gotten out to my shop to start a fire in the wood stove yet.. I got an email from my son-in-law asking if I could help them out with a couple plumbing problems.. Man, he has no idea just how much I HATE plumbing!! It always 'seems' like such a simple, straight-forward system, until you try to fix something and then it leaks.. I hate leaks...

I always told all the plumbers I ever worked with that passing the Master Plumber test was easy, after all it only has three questions and the answers are simple...

#1) - Hot is on the LEFT!!

#2) - 'Sheet' runs DOWNHILL!!

#3) - DON'T chew your fingernails!!

Unfortunately, stopping leaks isn't that simple...

Boo, what about the sunshine I asked for? It's been in the mid-30's every morning since we got home and the highs haven't reached the high 40's yet! My step son is 'upta' Strong, Maine snowmobiling!! The ice isn't even out of Nequaset lake down on Route One yet!! Ya gotta love Maine....

Roger