Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

seems to be. Its Low Tide here :frown:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

seems to be. Its Low Tide here :frown:

Yeah, it IS tough being an Alabama fan.............losses are so.....unexpected! ('specially to you-know-who.)
But, we may not be out of it after all. We'll see.
If we are left on the outside, that will take the stress out of the bowl game.
anyway, we're proud of the team....like always!

Roll Tide Roll.......

NorthBama

Threads

Yeah, it IS tough being an Alabama fan.............losses are so.....unexpected! ('specially to you-know-who.)
But, we may not be out of it after all. We'll see.
If we are left on the outside, that will take the stress out of the bowl game.
anyway, we're proud of the team....like always!

Roll Tide Roll.......

Thanks RTR

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I think I need to do something about this cat, 4:00 A.M. is just TOO EARLY for wake-up ! Well, moving right along with this new puter, deleting more of the "garbage bloatware" that comes built-in, sure is nice to have a fast moving puter again, everything is almost instant-up on the screen. Still having an issue with my Primary e-mail,but my "back-up" is fine, so I'll manage. ..:thumbsup:

BB.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 136,316

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Everybody must be busy for the up coming holidays, I've noticed that my emails have dropped off significantly too..

Bert,

Media insanity has made military style firearms so popular in this country that I'm certain they are currently the sales leaders! (I refuse to use the media fear-factor term "Assault Weapons" just because of their appearance.) An assault weapon is an automatic fire weapon, not a semi-automatic fire weapon. In any event they are now being commonly purchased for hunting! How anything that ugly could become more popular than a beautifully blued firearm with a wooden stock made from finely polished walnut is beyond me! But then singers of Taylor Swift's quality now dominate the music world and anyone with ears can plainly tell she can't sing!

From my point of view, it appears that human artistic endeavors are going downhill dramatically. I believe it all started when someone called Pablo Picasso an "artist".. Art may well be "in the eye of the beholder", but my old eyes are getting tired searching for anyone with talent..

Roger

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Media insanity has made military style firearms so popular in this country that I'm certain they are currently the sales leaders! (I refuse to use the media fear-factor term "Assault Weapons" just because of their appearance.) An assault weapon is an automatic fire weapon, not a semi-automatic fire weapon.

Roger

Good insight there, Roger.

That senator from California has previously attempted to introduce legislation banning "assault weapons,"
including the AR-15, but specifically excluding the Mini 14 Ruger.
Those 2 weapons are functionally identical; same ammo, same rate of fire, etc.
Other than their tactical vs traditional appearances, the only definable difference is that the AR has a pistol grip.
The AR is the non-assault version of the M-16, and, I guess, that is good enough for the gun control nuts.....

primerbulb120

Threads
Clyde's Daily Thing to Be Mad At

I have found something new to be mad at:

http://theweek.com/articles/739688/government-must-regulate-lawn-equipment-seriously

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::smiley_aafz:

The LAST thing we need is more government regulations on lawn equipment. And don't even TRY to take away my backpack blower, there is no battery powered backpack that will come close to the performance of the 570BTS.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Clyde's Daily Thing to Be Mad At

I have found something new to be mad at:

http://theweek.com/articles/739688/government-must-regulate-lawn-equipment-seriously

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::smiley_aafz:

The LAST thing we need is more government regulations on lawn equipment. And don't even TRY to take away my backpack blower, there is no battery powered backpack that will come close to the performance of the 570BTS.

I believe that Ryan Cooper is to be taken tongue-in-cheek.
Or, at least I hope so.
I can't believe that anyone would take him seriously..............

I mean, I KNOW that B&S is emissions conscious, as my 2bbl Nikki carb on my 26hp V-Twin has 2 different sized jets:
Larger one on the #1 or lead cyl, and smaller on the #2 cyl, as, due to "cylinder lag," the power output of the #2 cyl
is reduced as it fires just behind the #1cyl, reducing the required fuel/air mixture.
Leaning that mix reduces emissions...................

Besides, my Murray weed eater has an ECU,fuel injection, a A.I.R. pump, catalytic converter, EGR valve,Oxygen sensors, and a multi planer differential passive thermostat thingy in order to analyze and regulate the gas/oil mix as well as the fuel/air mix 10,000 times per second.
I have to mount it amidships on my lawn tractor, as hanging it off either end would completely ruin traction or steering effectiveness.........