The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well, now......don't I feel slighted?!?!?!?!

Ron,

I knew my timing on that last was off.. I posted it to hopefully follow my previous post, but you slipped one in between. when I saw that I realized it wasn't going to sound right, and I almost deleted it - probably should have, as I actually didn't find anything better to do until way into the afternoon.

So I will eat crow and officially apologize to you, even though I didn't intend it the way it came across. Please forgive my rude dismissal of our running conversation yesterday. I feel very badly for slighting you and will more than likely go to my grave with a feeling of shame.. (Please picture me with my head hanging down, shamefaced.)

Sincerely.

Roger

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Wonder no more Goomba, I have physical evidence it IS Ron in the commercial !! .. :thumbsup:

Boo!

It DOES look like him, doesn't it? I have thought about it ever since I first saw the commercial and finally had to ask. Can you post this physical evidence?

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Stupid (insert other name for a butt) deer here will eat just about anything, they went after the FAKE wreath the Bride put on the mail box last Christmas. LOL just thinking about that spray brought it back to my mind, that is how nasty that stuff is.
Tom

Tom,

What do they call the countryside brush out your way, Chaparral? I 'think' that is a Mexican word that means "piss-poor browse". It amazes me that deer live in Texas at all, never mind in the numbers they do! Nothing to eat but cactus and creosote bush. It's no wonder they seek out better forage in people yards. The same thing happens in Maine during a hard winter. They will slip out of the deer yards at night and devour Yew trees like they are candy! Almost any ornamental shrub is also in jeopardy.

I haven't seen them eating any fake leaves yet, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Two pages with no wimmen. What has this joint got to. Going to the Emerald Coast Cruizin this week down here, I'll try to get a couple shots that won't get me put in jail.

T3,

We'll be watchin' and wishin' you the best of luck!

RB

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hilti is not the HILTI it used to be Bosch is better way better................

Boux,

Roger ain't the Roger he used to be either, but when he was, Hilti was the best! What's happened?

Rog

PS: What the hell are you doing up at Oh-Dark-Thirty?

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
TO RON

RON,

I REALLY am SORRY! HONEST!!!

Roger

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 487,453

Total views 1143

Threads
Boux,

Roger ain't the Roger he used to be either, but when he was, Hilti was the best! What's happened?

Rog

PS: What the hell are you doing up at Oh-Dark-Thirty?

It was only midite a lil after..... My back was killing me ..... So I got up and drank a pot a strong Joe and popped a lory 10 to ease the pain...........

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Boo!

It DOES look like him, doesn't it? I have thought about it ever since I first saw the commercial and finally had to ask. Can you post this physical evidence?

Rog

Goomba, I had the actual Insurarance Application he filed to insure his calves along with his bike, somehow it has vanished !! .. :confused2:..:rolleyes: