Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 296.jpg
Your friend Hinder.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

HEY Hinder Finder, NOW that's more like it, it's for sure they DON'T build em like in the good ol days, SHAMEFUL !!

It is a 1999 model. I thought that was part of the good ol days. :laughing::laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Howdy Rumpster, Boobot and everybody else.
Trying to choose a cam for my 350 build.
So much to learn..............

Dunno if I have previously posted this one or not:

View attachment 41480

You have butt I do not care.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Been busy tryin to finish up projects from summer, before it gets too cold to work outside, fixin front and back porch wood steps and painting, trimming and cuttin down a few trees, workin on the vehicles, gettin SOME lawn equipment ready for winter storage, purging out some things for wifeys yard-sale ( I just know I'm gonna THAT thing again...some day :laughing: ) pressure cleaning siding and front driveway apron, and a guzillion Honey-Do's .... I thought when ya retired ya sat around watchin TV or built ships in a bottle, lay-back and listen to good tunes on the stereo, I don't believe I worked a 40 hr. week, and got soooo much more done after work and on the week-ends ... what gives ...??? ....:confused3:..:confused2:

Here is the rule acording to a woman. You have more time so you get to do more stuff for HER.:laughing::laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

You have butt I do not care.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Iz zat akin to Jimmy crack corn, but I don't care??

Here's for all y'all who appreciate a tractor with a great body on it:

girlmower6.jpg

Threads

BOU, you're gettin to be like Ron, with the smart-arse come=backs .. :thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Naw Dat's not smart alek at all.... In fact dat's a true story ...... Dat was back in the mid 90's .............

You would know if it was a smarty LOL... Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Naw I tried that once and 1 really fine chick showed up for a interview and about 10 dudes... So I picked a muscular guy and naturally the chick...

When we were ready to film a week later the 2 people showed up on time...... I asked them if they were ready and both said yes we are... The girl was getting undressed and the guy was doing the same....

I told him Whoa Whoa what you doing ???? He said getting undressed.... I said for what you are the camera man I am the Male star in this video ..... LMAO ................

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

What you think about that one Buddy ???

And.......................how did it turn out???????

Threads

And.......................how did it turn out???????

The girl almost didn't make the video when I undressed but I made sure to put her at ease with some sweet talk....... LOL..

It turned out good but never got to the big screen and the stores...... Seems like an ex girl friend had a key to my house unknown to me and found the demo tape and destroyed it to spite me........ Ouch that hurt my pocket book pretty bad.....
Bought and learned lesson right there... I never tried that again.... Good thing though, cause when chit like dat gets out it hurts a guy's reputation many years in the future...

Just like Vanessa Williams and her nude pics with another girl. It cost her the title ......