The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Hey Goomba, the media he's using is the 50 Lb. bags of sand that I send him, that I get off the beach, the good stuff.. with fresh dog-schitt in it, he really likes the "aroma" .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Pictures

Speaking of pictures.. I keep clicking on all these ones that you guys submit.. Women really are beautiful creatures, aren't they? .. .. .. I know that is a rhetorical question and I know there are other beautiful things in the world, but..... women surely do top the list..

I was wondering though, due to todays society for equality in all things, maybe you guys are letting down the LGBTQ community? I mean if you are going for the most views possible, - Like maybe some sort of World Record - shouldn't you try to attract everyone, not just WMCMAHM? (Don't ask me - I found it on the Internet.)

How about women themselves? Nothing is done on here to attract women! Some of whom may actually be offended by the gratuitous pictures of half naked members of their sex.

I think you guys are really missing the boat.. Just throwing up a few pictures of hunky looking guys ripping around on zero-turns with their shirts off, would take care of both cisgender women AND gay men.. (The rest of all those letters BT etc.. are too puzzling for me and I have no idea what they would be interested in.)

Now, I'm going to go put on my flak-jacket and helmet, 'cause "True Blue Boo" is going to throw a rod...

DUCK!!!!

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Hey Goomba, the media he's using is the 50 Lb. bags of sand that I send him, that I get off the beach, the good stuff.. with fresh dog-schitt in it, he really likes the "aroma" .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Boo,

You might try the local kids sand box (a.k.a. Neighborhood Kitties 'litter box') At 125 psi that should atomize just fine! Great for the olfactory canals..

Rog

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Replies: 7,172
Views: 353,499

Total views 318

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Old,fat and slow..........

The "secret" is to find those that smell like Night Bloomin Jasmine, or Magnolias, or Gardenias, .. BUT some guy's love the smell of Napalm in the morning, or freshly burning Nitro "under the lights", and then there's always nose-clips.. :laughing:..:laughing:

I had a buddy on the boats that called it "Snorkeling in the Alfalfa"!!

Rig for Dive! ... Going Deep..

Love in an elevator Livin' it up when I'm goin' down

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.

sunrise 206.jpg

sunrise 207.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Pictures

Speaking of pictures.. I keep clicking on all these ones that you guys submit.. Women really are beautiful creatures, aren't they? .. .. .. I know that is a rhetorical question and I know there are other beautiful things in the world, but..... women surely do top the list..

I was wondering though, due to todays society for equality in all things, maybe you guys are letting down the LGBTQ community? I mean if you are going for the most views possible, - Like maybe some sort of World Record - shouldn't you try to attract everyone, not just WMCMAHM? (Don't ask me - I found it on the Internet.)

How about women themselves? Nothing is done on here to attract women! Some of whom may actually be offended by the gratuitous pictures of half naked members of their sex.

I think you guys are really missing the boat.. Just throwing up a few pictures of hunky looking guys ripping around on zero-turns with their shirts off, would take care of both cisgender women AND gay men.. (The rest of all those letters BT etc.. are too puzzling for me and I have no idea what they would be interested in.)

Now, I'm going to go put on my flak-jacket and helmet, 'cause "True Blue Boo" is going to throw a rod...

DUCK!!!!

These should sum up my thoughts about THAT schitt !!

1353220459522_8685096.pngimages (Small).png