The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: NASCAR

Well,,WOOHOOO...............my boy joey logano wan. nice job,joey. My favorite driver/car, #78
finished second in the team's last race of their last season.
Good luck driving for Joe Gibbs, Martin Truex Jr.!!

A really good race today, I'm thinkin that if Keselowski hadn't tangled with Suarez, and caused that restart, MAYBE... Logano wouldn't have won afterall, BUT that's just speculation on my part, I thought that maybe, Truex would try to tangle with Joey, but I THINK ... maybe they put that skirmish behind them, we'll find out next year ...??? Congrats to Joey AND the other 3 top dogs that were going for the Championship, Cheers ... you guys ENJOY your winter break and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to ya'll.

I WON B.jpg...imagesa.jpg...WIN D.jpg

Pumper54

Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Ummmmmmmm, I must be missing something........
They appear to do motorcycle stuff..??
I'm workin' on 355 snortin' fore breathin' cubic inches of Chevrolet V-8ness............

They do all kinds of work on different engines just motorcycles. If tbey could not help you tney would know who could.
Tom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

G' Mornin Hinder Finder .. plus-size-love-is-the-drug-lace-teddy-handcuffs-set-91.png.jpg

G' Mornin Gang .. 2074492491 (Medium).jpg

Thought 4 2day .. f129be689c7c75de47e6a0773d106a01.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 402,624

Total views 795

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Bewbies.
sunrise 301.jpg
Hinder

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Off to the dentist this morn for a root canal in a tooth that has been crowned for 55 years.............
This oughta ease the pain:

tractorgirl2.jpg

Better than Nitrous Oxide, but I can't get her at the dentist office......(I do enjoy the N2O2 btw....)

Last edited:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Xmark update:

Almost everything has been put back together till I started looking for the carb to intake manifold gasket. Nowhere to be found. I looked everywhere. I decided to check to see if I even ordered one. Well, guess what? This dumb arse forgot to order one. No biggie I will just order one and all will be great. $6.70 and $19.99 shipping. No no no. Wait I have gasket material I can make my own. This is how I did it for those of you that do not know how to make your own. A picture will be attached.

1. Find the flat surface you want to copy. My carb had the best one of the 2 so I chose it.
2. Get a piece of paper and an old crayon. I like the crayon over pencil any day. Remove the outside paper of crayon.
3. Put paper flat on service you chose in step 1
4. Take the crayon and lay it long ways and move back and forth until you get all the detail of part you are making the gasket for.
5. Cut outside of paper off. Cut holes out of paper
6. Lay paper on gasket material and draw around the paper to make outside and holes show on gasket material.
7. Cut out gasket material just like paper.

You now have a gasket better than OEM

gasket.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 402,997

Total views 373

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads