Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Yep still laughing

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Yeah it sure looks like it, must be one of those confused millenials that don't know which bathroom to use, he wants to be a she, I get all these pics from one site of models, I will have to be much more observant, My BAD !! Oh well, schitt happens.. :confused2:..:confused3:

Threads

Yeah it sure looks like it, must be one of those confused millenials that don't know which bathroom to use, he wants to be a she, I get all these pics from one site of models, I will have to be much more observant, My BAD !! Oh well, schitt happens.. :confused2:..:confused3:

Like you said chitt happens actually I didn't notice at first then it hit me..... ONG I thought tht was a nice set of legs then the butt kinda looked wrong then when I hit the + to zoom in a hair is when I saw them tings hanging......

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Like you said chitt happens actually I didn't notice at first then it hit me..... ONG I thought tht was a nice set of legs then the butt kinda looked wrong then when I hit the + to zoom in a hair is when I saw them tings hanging......

Just think if ya were skirt-chasin in a dark bar one night, gettin half schitt-faced and managed to get your hand up IT'S skirt and then felt those .. HOLY COWABUNGA ... WTF !! I'd think twice about drinkin again !!! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

I am still laughing!!!!!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

My sides hurt.

Threads

My sides hurt.

Then Boo gets the award for picture of the year and I get the award for comment of the year......That's a lot of laughing right there......

Actually Boo that almost happened to me in New Orleans one time..... My buddy told me I was with a drag queen ....... Man them people sure can fool you on their looks.... I swore it was a woman ..... I didn't check though, I took my buddy's word for it.............

Boo Boo and myself are waiting on our award plaques LOL ~!~!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Yes my day was absolutely made and yes I am still laughing.