Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 173.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

That's a Gooooooooooooooooooooooood Mornin to ya Chuck .. 9196d0eb62d3ca4294a1b75fcc930ecd.jpg

Goooooood Mornin Gang ..fd2b7e31bf997675600aa5c398cf46bd.jpg

Thought 4 2day .. 1510984722_349_➤-see-the-best-facebook-fan-page-for-pinterest-humor-ecards-someecards-rot.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Update on new to me mower. It is fast and has a very good cut. I was measuring the grass through and it is somewhere around 12 feet. I love it. No grass rows on a single property. 60" deck helped with the time to finish as well. On my biggest mow, it removed 20 min of mow time. On the smaller properties, it just took 2 or 3 minutes off. I am very pleased with the mower. It is a very heavy mower and you have to know how to use the beast but I am very happy with it. One thing I really have to watch is the cutting pattern. It will remove the ground just as easy as it does grass so I have to watch where I point the deck so as to not scalp the yards. I have always done this with all my mowers but the 60" deck adds a lot of calculation to the driving pattern.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Update on new to me mower. It is fast and has a very good cut. I was measuring the grass through and it is somewhere around 12 feet. I love it. No grass rows on a single property. 60" deck helped with the time to finish as well. On my biggest mow, it removed 20 min of mow time. On the smaller properties, it just took 2 or 3 minutes off. I am very pleased with the mower. It is a very heavy mower and you have to know how to use the beast but I am very happy with it. One thing I really have to watch is the cutting pattern. It will remove the ground just as easy as it does grass so I have to watch where I point the deck so as to not scalp the yards. I have always done this with all my mowers but the 60" deck adds a lot of calculation to the driving pattern.

HMmmmm 12 FEET ..?? or 12 INCHES, ?? If 12 feet, we'll have to send in a "drone" to find you, should you break-down .... :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Sure glad I be only inigorance, ...... my mommy had no stoopid chilldrun .. :thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing:

I guess she never told you,huh?

Last edited:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

HMmmmm 12 FEET ..?? or 12 INCHES, ?? If 12 feet, we'll have to send in a "drone" to find you, should you break-down .... :laughing:..:laughing:

He could use it to make crop circles.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

C'mon,Boo....you already used that one....just the other day!!!

You're at you're BEST ... when idle. ..:laughing:..:laughing:

images@@#W@.jpg