The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: An open question to the technologically inclined

YES
even when turned off a lot of phones eavesdrop on the surrounding sounds.
If you have got the "lazy" voice recognition turned on the phone recognises your voice and pulls key words out which get sent to Google / Microsloth etc the next time they log into a site or into an app.
You might remember last year Samsung got a big fine because their TV's were watching & listening in to your conversations.
1984 is real, just running a little late

Well Hi there Trev! Glad to see you are still out there in the ether, offering substantial comment to inane questions.. How's all down under? (Or up over? Who ever decided that North was up, anyway?)

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

WTF is with the "Women of Substance"? You tryin' to keep up with current trends in body shape? I KNOW you ain't into that sort of thing..

Rog

Our Buddy Chuck got on my schitt bout the "skinny" gals I post, says he likes em with something to hold onto, guess he's got BIG paws !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Oh Yeah Goomba .. SPECIAL pic just 4 U 2morrow .... ?????

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: An open question to the technologically inclined

Well Hi there Trev! Glad to see you are still out there in the ether, offering substantial comment to inane questions.. How's all down under? (Or up over? Who ever decided that North was up, anyway?)

Skipper, you continue to amaze me............
Years ago I proposed a brotherhood to be called the "South Superior Society."
Their primary tenant was to be that the South Pole is actually at the top of the planet, and
Australia would be known as "Up Over" and one would head down North or up South.
Left-handers would UNIVERSALLY considered to be superior and ALL would be left with the world!

What an intellect you possess...........

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Two people here in Springfield just died from non-moving bicycles accidents. Both wearing helmets. They fell over while stopped and talking to friends. The helmets did not help them at all.

WOW! That's BIZARRE !!
You got a site where I can read about that??
I guess when it's your time.......................

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Old,fat and slow..........

Yeah, but sand is "Gritty", not "Schitty"...

Well, if asked, I would proffer that Boobot is more the latter than the former................

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Old,fat and slow..........

Well, if asked, I would proffer that Boobot is more the latter than the former................

!cid_AF79B88D-FD92-4530-86BE-201CB483FD61.gif ..... 1K (Medium).jpg

Last edited: