The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Ron,

That is exactly my point! Focusing on the "big" picture is great, but focusing on the "finer points" provides greater detail to the overall picture and allows the observer to make a more educated decision about the entire situation.. As I said before, the devil is in the details..

Rog

PS. I'm glad the quotation 'thingy' is working again..

OK, Skipper

You focus on her tattoo (not exactly her "finer points" and I'll gaze upon that (those) which attract me.........
NO intelligent decision to be made: she's got FINE ones !!!

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. I think her cheeks are just a bit too thin.. Not saying she's ugly, but a little more overall facial symmetry would lift her from a nine to a ten..

So, that means that the best of the rest in Hollywood is only an 8.....................
I rest my case.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Do not get me wrong I just thought that was one of the most complete and funny ones I have ever seen. I found it when I was looking for pictures of beautiful arces. I laughed so hard I had to post it.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Rainin' cats and dogs here today....I can't go outside without steppin' on a POODLE !!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Do not get me wrong I just thought that was one of the most complete and funny ones I have ever seen. I found it when I was looking for pictures of beautiful arces. I laughed so hard I had to post it.

Well Hinder, when you're good ...you're good !! .. :thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

I think I'll post a copy in my Doctors office .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Compressor repower

Ron,

I have a friend who says: "There is no simple job I can't turn into a serious project" (I may be paraphrasing somewhat, but I'm sure you get the drift.)

Mud Dobbers: I have to keep pieces of masking tape over several holes in my trolling motor mount on the bow of my boat while it is in the boat shed (I usually leave the front open) to prevent those flying bastards from filling them full of mud.. If that does happen, then I have to dig it all out before I can mount the trolling motor.

Roger

I watched an airplane repo show in which one engine of a 2 engine aircraft wasn't running right...they landed and found a mud dobber
"house" on the engine and a gas tank breather tube caked with mud from same........
The pilot extracted the house and cleaned out the vent ant that bird sang high C again!

Kinda like the ice that plugged the pitot tube of that Air France jet that crashed in the Atlantic a few years back.....

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: How to set the time on a microwave

Best way to set that clock:

46171952_702976656767783_1303961790576590848_n.jpg

I had a comment about desired POV but decided against posting it..........

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I had a comment about desired POV but decided against posting it..........

OHHhhhh Ronno ... you gots such a feelthy, sleezy, weasel mind, SHAME be ALL over you !! .. N me 2 !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

OHHhhhh Ronno ... you gots such a feelthy, sleezy, weasel mind, SHAME be ALL over you !! .. N me 2 !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

THAT'S why we're BUDS !!