The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Rusr removal

I wonder if using a rust remover solvent in my ultrasonic cleaner would increase the effectiveness or reduce the soak time.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Rusr removal

I wonder if using a rust remover solvent in my ultrasonic cleaner would increase the effectiveness or reduce the soak time.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ya might just be better off hittin a few yard sales, depending on what you wanna replace, I see sockets @ 10-50 cents ea. ratchets @ $1.00 & up, depending on make, condition, quality and attitude of seller, sometimes I see a whole box of tools for $5.00 ... yep even Snap-On and other good stuff ....... face it, at our age, you really DON'T need brand new tools .. RIGHT ..??

Pumper54

Threads
Re: Lawn World - Unsafe to open???

SO, what the heck, nobody is going to mention that Lawn World was OOC yesterday, or what??? Messages flying back and forth on email and then things return to normal and no one says diddly about it?? Who knows? Maybe the site has been taken over by aliens and now they can get into our computers and using facial recognition target us individually with these new killer drones and wipe out the best lawn mower mechanics (and Boo) in the world!!

Hey! It could happen!! If your laptop has a camera, you might want to wear a mask while you're on here just to be safe..

Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM

Rog

Rog,
Tried to get on yesterday and my security program said the "certificate" was out of date or something like that for the site. It has happened to me before on some other sites. Glad to see it is back up and running and that everyone is getting along so well. ;-)

Tom

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Rusr removal

Let us know how that works. IF you you can get some try the Evapo-Rust stuff, supposed to work real well. https://www.evapo-rust.com/

Tom

I saw a head to head test...Krud Kutter vs Evapo Rust vs white vinegar vs coca cola vs muriatic acid..........
the acid was best bu far, but way too aggressive IMO.
Krud Kutter was second.
I'm gonna put sockets in the jar I've been soaking them in Krud Kutter in, and place that jar into the ultrasonic cleaner...........
That orta do the trick....:wink:

Threads
Re: Lawn World - Unsafe to open???

Rog,
Tried to get on yesterday and my security program said the "certificate" was out of date or something like that for the site. It has happened to me before on some other sites. Glad to see it is back up and running and that everyone is getting along so well. ;-)

Tom

My PC said my clock was ahead of time ......... I got on with my G-Pad and it said Security issue so I went to advance setting and got in on unsafe mode..... The forum showed up but nothing new on it and couldn't post anything about the issue..... I did get with Catherine and she shot me a link to get with her in case this happens again......

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Views: 419,813

Total views 638

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies