The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

I blew the picture up to 300 percent and it is a nasty ***** cigarette....

Guess who went to the dentist today and got 6 teeth yanked out ????? Now I might have wait 4 to 6 months to get the other top six yanked out.... Dang they cancelled a extraction visit a week and a half ago cause the dentist wasn't in.. 6 teeth then and 6 today and I would have been done with it. In 6 months go get my top plated put in... NOOOOO...

Now I gotta wait even longer for a plate.... Oh well ..........

Looks like you're gonna hafta soak yer cornbread in buttermilk now,Boux!
Hang in there.
Maybe thise'll help:

girlairboat1.jpggirlairboat2.jpg

Pumper54

Threads

Greetings one and all. I have safely returned from my trip to Tellico Plains Tennessee where I had a chance to see old and new friends along with enjoying a great motorcycle ride going and coming. Just a bit of rain on the way home but after last years "Rainman Tour" it was nothing. Will post pictures or links to videos when I get them up loaded.
Did get to listen to a young man who we all hope will go far in the Country music field, his name is Chris Poindexter and he is GREAT, check out his YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTMIPu1Y9IWdncKou_Hnytw

Tom

Threads

WELL......... we finally got a nickname for Beau ........ GUMBY !!!! ... :laughing:..:laughing:

No not until 5 or 6 more months I still have 6 left in the top... All my bottoms are perfect.... I don't need bottoms.

Threads

My son is having the same thing done. He is so happy to get the crappy teeth out.

I hope he doesn't have to wait...... I might change dentist's but I like my dentist... I did not feel anything at all no pressure or nadda and it was over with in no time......

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

I hope he doesn't have to wait...... I might change dentist's but I like my dentist... I did not feel anything at all no pressure or nadda and it was over with in no time......

Top and bottoms all out in one day. New teeth in 7 to 14 days.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

No not until 5 or 6 more months I still have 6 left in the top... All my bottoms are perfect.... I don't need bottoms.

You better put your bottoms on for ya get arrested for "UGLIES" exposure !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

WELL......... we finally got a nickname for Beau ........ GUMBY !!!! ... :laughing:..:laughing:

He used to be "Tough and Ruthless...."
now, he's "Rough and Toothless..."

Threads

Top and bottoms all out in one day. New teeth in 7 to 14 days.
I'm gonna wait 6 months for my top gum to heal and shrink up so my top plate will be the only one I have to buy.... Also it will fit right and maybe just one tiny adjustment.....

Threads

Greetings one and all. I have safely returned from my trip to Tellico Plains Tennessee where I had a chance to see old and new friends along with enjoying a great motorcycle ride going and coming. Just a bit of rain on the way home but after last years "Rainman Tour" it was nothing. Will post pictures or links to videos when I get them up loaded.
Did get to listen to a young man who we all hope will go far in the Country music field, his name is Chris Poindexter and he is GREAT, check out his YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTMIPu1Y9IWdncKou_Hnytw

Tom

I was looking forward to meeting you when you passed thru town... Which way did you go I-10 ??