Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Boo!!

Don't EVER do that again!--- EVER!!!

I'm going to be sick for a month!!

Rog

WHAT , ... were they THINKING ..?????????? :confused2:..:confused2:..:confused2:

Threads

Chuck,

I am sorry to hear you are afflicted with what must at times be a debilitating illness. I was wondering though, how long had you been taking Tylenol before you had kidney stones? I've had kidney stones a couple times (but had never taken Tylenol at that time) but now I am taking just four Tylenol a day along with Ibuprofen due to knee pain. It works fairly well, but I've been doing it for a month and can't get surgery to correct the situation until November. What do you think? Am I a candidate for more stones?

I hope changes come about that offers you relief that is affordable. Good luck!

Roger

Roger Tylenol and Ibuprofen is like a Malotov cocktail........ Naproxen is way better than tylenol IMHO and is a anti inflammatory... My Doc subs me 500 Milligrams of that which is the same thing as Aleve and Lori 10's for my back....

After much needed major surgery I don't know what he's gonna bump me too.... I really don't want anything stronger than Loritab 10's ......

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

I know there's a few guy's having concers about their weight .......... my BIL and I (when we get dragged into yard-sales by the wifey's) see some of these folks with THAT issue, we think out loud to each other......... what were they thinking, 50, 75, 125, Lbs. ago ..?? THEN we FINALLY ......... discovered the answer !!

View attachment 40631 ........ View attachment 40632

SOME things you just CAN'T UNSEE..................

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

SOME things you just CAN'T UNSEE..................

Just for the hell of it .......... while we were having a family get together ( which is often, my wifey has 2 brothers & 3 sisters, and we all live within an hour's drive of each other, their kids & grandkids are invited to the BIG get-togethers ) ANYWAY, one time, someone brought their class yearbooks from elementary thru high school, (years 1955-1968) as we browsed thru them, someone made the remark... LOOK ! no FAT kids, yep, as we dug further we found it to be very true. Of course there were exceptions but if you compare those photos to today's kids, and even most of our own, and then the grand-kids... well you get the picture ..??? yep as kid's (US) .. we were always outside playing from dawn to dusk, we didn't have very many "Fast-Food" joints till high-school ... and of course most of OUR moms didn't work much outside the home, although many did, but us kids were usually out playing till mom & or dad got home, ( yes we changed out of our "school-clothes" first ) HEAVEN FORBID ya didn't !! ... now todays kids, don't do any of that schitt we did !! they don't even TALK to each other.. they'd rather text someone sitting across from them .. UN-REAL !! the fabulous "electronics" we use today have robbed our kids and grand-kids of the childhoods we knew of ............ FAST-FOOD abounds, eating on the go, chemical additives & preservatives, .... I'm sure glad MY wifey and my relatives wifeys still make Home-Cooked Meals, it's amazing to see the grand-kids ask how to make "mashed-potatoes" ( REAL ONES ) or how to make French-Toast, or.... my car stopped, can YOU fix it ..?? my toilet keeps running, what's wrong with it ???? AHhhh ... "the good ol days" :thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Mornin Chuck .. 7079a44260d654a6aabd164fe35a049b.jpg

Gooooooooooooood Mornin Gang .. 7a9c08a29ea433b6f259afa8fa0163a3 (Medium).jpg

Thought 4 2day .. 11234.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 372,399

Total views 912

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads