The Daily Yardman Thread

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Skipper, that feature wasn't working yesterday.
Dunno how come.
Couldn't modify neither.

Same here. It is working today.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Lots and lots of migraines. More than normal. I think it has to do with hearing better but only time will tell. I have an iron stomach so if I get sick from something I ate it would have killed the average man. I have only vomited a hand full of times in my life and each one was real bad. I will live. Us old farts do not die we live on to torment.:laughing::laughing: Boo and I will live for ever.

Maybe ya started swallowin' some of the dung that Boobot feeds us............
I would think ya'd have knew better by now!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Skipper, that feature wasn't working yesterday.
Dunno how come.
Couldn't modify neither.

Gotta hold your mouth jus right !! .. :thumbsup: ( takes bout a day to learn that ) .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Pumper54

Threads

Com'on now Boo, you know you can't trick an old Sub Sailor.. That is actually a picture of the inside of a German submarine. Not an American sub... Ya! Ist Das Boot!!

Rog

Das Boot was a GREAT movie, saw it with out the English translation but could follow the action and pretty much understand what they were saying in German.

Tom

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

I just wanted to let you all know that I may disappear. I got a message on my home phone that my social security number has been suspended due to fraud activity. I fear that I'll be deactivated soon so I'm just letting you all know before that happens...

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

I just wanted to let you all know that I may disappear. I got a message on my home phone that my social security number has been suspended due to fraud activity. I fear that I'll be deactivated soon so I'm just letting you all know before that happens...

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ, Darryl..........
I hope everything turns out alright!
Hang in there. Man !!

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ, Darryl..........
I hope everything turns out alright!
Hang in there. Man !!
Thanks, me too. I guess I need to call them back and give them all of my personal info. I don't want to get caught existing with a suspended SS number! :laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I'm sure we ALL are behind ya .. let us know if & how we can help.. AND keep us in the loop, I"m sending you my personal e-mail dddress in a PM, USE it !! .. :thumbsup:

Can't email him.... info to PM him, is missing from his Profile page..... ????

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Gee whiz,
Now the little green check mark indicating my subscription to this thread is missing.....

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

Ok, I munched the leaves on one of my accounts like some on this site suggest. Looks great don't it?

Attachments

• IMG_20181206_122657608.jpg
    IMG_20181206_122657608.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 8