The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Day totally wasted on account of kidney stones...............

I imagine so ! your "stones" are supposed to be located a LOT lower than your kidneys, better go have them put where they belong, .... "swingin in the breeze " .. :confused2:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I suppose you want full video documentation of this suggested endeavor too...

As a matter of fact we'll need fully explicit documentation and video of every moment from the minute he leaves till the minute he returns, including "potty breaks", (we have to account for every roll of "arse-wipe" ) that stuff grows on trees ya know !!

1adeebe444035ea86ef567393c447704--emoji-faces-smiley-faces.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Mornin Chuck ..1de9e03294906da6e868c9334e871335.jpg

Goooooooooooooooood Mornin Gang .. scantily_clad_women_in_sexy_lingerie_640_30 (Medium).jpg

Thought 4 2day .. 11386 (Small).jpg

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Day for the thought.....

girltractor6.jpg

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Lovebugs and whatnot...

Lovebugs STILL hoverin' around in my way..........
Only good thing about them is....kill ratio....every time you smite 1, you are actually doin' in TWO !!
The little flyin' fornicators can be hard to hit, but, when you do, you get TWO !!

Now, there USED to be some really great bug-zappin' electric paddles out there.
But.....

NEVERMORE !!

Some consumer safety org. got involved and the "SAFE BUG PADDLE'" was developed.
Grids used to be close enough together so that jus' 'bout any ol' bug would get zapped.
NOW, there is a good 3/16" between grids and you practically have to stretch the bug across manually.
Even then, best ya get is maybe a spark....NO MO' ZAP !!!
The gov't just gotta ruin a good thing............

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

We got the little &@#$%%$#&%$# too.. millions, they tend to like anything WHITE ! and this time of year I wear white T-shirts, I'm covered with em soon as I walk ou the door, and my white Toyota looks like it was sprinkled with LARGE pepper flakes .... :mad:

In case ya didn't know ....... easy way to remove bugs from the front end of your car is to moisten a laundry dryer sheet ( I use Bounce but others work fine as well, and they rub right off with little effort, course it helps if you've waxed your car since last year ...

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

In case ya didn't know ....... easy way to remove bugs from the front end of your car is to moisten a laundry dryer sheet ( I use Bounce but others work fine as well, and they rub right off with little effort, course it helps if you've waxed your car since last year ...

Yessirree. Knowed that already, but, THANX !!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 368,284

Total views 628

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 142.jpg