The Daily Yardman Thread

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Well it looks like I'm in BIG trouble! A neighbor of one of my customers says that she's going to report me to the Better Business Bureau because I wasn't very receptive to her comments about idling my truck at the curb while eating lunch and I refused to shut it down. There goes all of my hard work building my business....

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Well shame on you for having air conditioning while you eat.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

I know I'm really sorry and feel terrible! She claimed it was illegal, lol. I told her to call the cops.

P.S. We do have a town ordinance regarding the overnight idling of large trucks in a residential area.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I know I'm really sorry and feel terrible! She claimed it was illegal, lol. I told her to call the cops.

P.S. We do have a town ordinance regarding the overnight idling of large trucks in a residential area.

WELL ! .. Quit workin at night !! Change the name from Moonlight Mowing Co. to Broads in Daylight and Skimpy Outfits Mowing Co. hire a few Hooters girls P/T and watch the business grow like a wildfire and the "Ol-Biddys'" suffer a heart attack !!

3bca3bbfc9d09c3316fc20138e97bca8--smiley-emoji-emoji-faces.jpg

Pumper54

Threads

Well Pumper ..... looks like your excursion to Tenn. may be curtailed for a brief time, compliments of Florence, .. :frown:..:thumbdown:

Nope, heading out in the morning. Weather reports clear skies for the trip with rain coming in on Sunday which is when I will be returning. Historically these get togethers happen on the hottest day of the year so it was scheduled for September in hopes of breaking that tradition. I will try to keep some posts going but there is NO cell or internet service at the location so once I get there it will stop.
Tom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Nope, heading out in the morning. Weather reports clear skies for the trip with rain coming in on Sunday which is when I will be returning. Historically these get togethers happen on the hottest day of the year so it was scheduled for September in hopes of breaking that tradition. I will try to keep some posts going but there is NO cell or internet service at the location so once I get there it will stop.
Tom

Have a safe journey my friend, and .......... BE CAREFUL !! EYES WDE OPEN !! .. :thumbsup:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Day totally wasted on account of kidney stones...............

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

WELL ! .. Quit workin at night !! Change the name from Moonlight Mowing Co. to Broads in Daylight and Skimpy Outfits Mowing Co. hire a few Hooters girls P/T and watch the business grow like a wildfire and the "Ol-Biddys'" suffer a heart attack !!

View attachment 40539
I suppose you want full video documentation of this suggested endeavor too...

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 367,656

Total views 532

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 237.jpg