The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

HOLEY Schitt Pumper, if you ever got into an accident, it'd take em a week to find ya amid the rubble, GUY'S I think he's showing FEMALE characteristics, I used to have 4 seasons of clothing, good for 4 years ALL fit into a Duffel-Bag that was NOT allowed to weigh an oz. over 66Lbs. .. as ordered by my Uncle Sam ... :thumbsup:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Well, at least we know he don't have a limp right wrist.....................

Pumper54

Threads

HOLEY Schitt Pumper, if you ever got into an accident, it'd take em a week to find ya amid the rubble, GUY'S I think he's showing FEMALE characteristics, I used to have 4 seasons of clothing, good for 4 years ALL fit into a Duffel-Bag that was NOT allowed to weigh an oz. over 66Lbs. .. as ordered by my Uncle Sam ... :thumbsup:..:laughing:

That was my bike packed for the 13,632 mile trip I took last year, this trip will have about half of that. Most of the stuff I had was bulky but not heavy. When I rode across the country in 1979 after getting out of the Marines I had everything I was carrying in an ALICE pack strapped to the back of my bike. I am 40 years older and don't sleep on the ground too well anymore. There is a 3 man tent (I like my room) a queen size air mattress, 2 light weight sleeping bags so I can double up if I get cold, a Sterno stove to cook and heat water on for my coffee, a French Press to make it and a weeks worth of clothes. Food, my tablet and phone along with chargers and other stuff I take and really hope to never have to use. Oh and that stuff straps down with 6 bungee cords and 2 nylon tie down straps.
Tom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

That was my bike packed for the 13,632 mile trip I took last year, this trip will have about half of that. Most of the stuff I had was bulky but not heavy. When I rode across the country in 1979 after getting out of the Marines I had everything I was carrying in an ALICE pack strapped to the back of my bike. I am 40 years older and don't sleep on the ground too well anymore. There is a 3 man tent (I like my room) a queen size air mattress, 2 light weight sleeping bags so I can double up if I get cold, a Sterno stove to cook and heat water on for my coffee, a French Press to make it and a weeks worth of clothes. Food, my tablet and phone along with chargers and other stuff I take and really hope to never have to use. Oh and that stuff straps down with 6 bungee cords and 2 nylon tie down straps.
Tom

Was this the fella ya learned from Tom ..?? Tom ..?? .. Tom, are you in there ..TOM !!!

11111TOM.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 366,006

Total views 1206

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 234.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Mornin Chuck .. 97f74850d88c04e9d3d5a1fc476622d3 (Medium).jpg

Goooooood Mornin Guy's .. scantily_clad_women_in_sexy_lingerie_640_16 (Medium).jpg

Thought 4 2day .. 804664-fully-quotes.jpg