The Daily Yardman Thread

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Chuck,

At first I thought that was a "Bridge Bunny", but then I noticed the floor tiles.. So now I'm going with "Industrial-Commercial-Building Bunny"..

Very artistic. A blending of hard steel and straight lines, with soft curves..

Rog

Yes, my pictures usually have something to them. At least I try to do that. I go through a lot of pictures before I pick one. It has to be right for here.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Does your wifey get tired of hearing .... NOT tonight dear, I have a Migraine .. ?? ..:laughing:

SORRY Chuck I was just trying to get ya to smile with my sick humor .... I really do feel empathy for you, I suffered 1 (one) migraine in my life, and I was wishing to die from the excruciating pain that my own breathing was causing, I sincerely hope you find relief from your condition, let's hope medical science finds a cure ......... Boo

My wife got the fix. Botox to the base of the brain. Somewhere around the brain stem. She has not had a migraine in3 or 4 years. I am just not willing to do that.

As for the turning down sex thing. It has never happened unless we were fighting and I was proving a point. It took 1 1/2 years to prove that point but I did. It was a long fight that I won.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

We did a lot of talking today.

Threads

Beau,

I'm still not cognizant of Lortabs, but it doesn't matter, I don't take anything stronger than this Ibuprofen/Tylenol combo I've got going now and honestly those are the most H/D drugs I've ever taken. I'd rather suffer than get all screwed up in the head (any worse than I normally am).

That's a pretty large lollypop stick, but you could be right! Smoking is no longer P/C, but sucking on lollypops is still OK, I guess... (Easy there Boo...)

I've only seen clips of the Swamp Man TV show, but that dude is crazier than a schitt-house-mouse! In one clip he runs an aluminum boat (I hate aluminum boats) through a wooden wall! . . . . Who the hell is building wooden walls out in the swamp? Besides, it was only 20-feet wide, why not go around it?

I sure hope you don't go around running boats through wooden walls. You go fishing for crawdads? We tried them when we were touring the country and were down in Golden Meadow, LA. The restaurant owner (A sweetheart of a big black lady) came out of the kitchen and hollers out, "Where them Yankees what never had crawfish b'fore?" We bashfully stuck our hands up just slightly higher than our shoulders. She came right over and sat down at our table and would ask, "Have you ever had etouffee?" We'd say "Nope" and she'd yell into the kitchen, "Bring out some crawfish etouffee!" Then she'd ask, "You ever eat any andouille sausage?" . . "Nope" - - Out would come a plate of smoking hot sausages.. We learned a lot about Cajun cooking before she let us leave and we were breathing fire like dragons! Never charged us for any of the extras either! We were ready to move to Golden Meadow! We thought we'd died and found gastronomic heaven.

Rog

I blew the picture up to 300 percent and it is a nasty ***** cigarette....

Guess who went to the dentist today and got 6 teeth yanked out ????? Now I might have wait 4 to 6 months to get the other top six yanked out.... Dang they cancelled a extraction visit a week and a half ago cause the dentist wasn't in.. 6 teeth then and 6 today and I would have been done with it. In 6 months go get my top plated put in... NOOOOO...

Now I gotta wait even longer for a plate.... Oh well ..........

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 373,300

Total views 901

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 243.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Guess who went to the dentist today and got 6 teeth yanked out ????? Now I might have wait 4 to 6 months to get the other top six yanked out.... Dang they cancelled a extraction visit a week and a half ago cause the dentist wasn't in.. 6 teeth then and 6 today and I would have been done with it. In 6 months go get my top plated put in... NOOOOO...

WELL......... we finally got a nickname for Beau ........ GUMBY !!!! ... :laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

My son is having the same thing done. He is so happy to get the crappy teeth out.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Mornin Mr. Chuck !! .. 93ded89332877b09af087dc4585adcac (Medium).jpg

Gooooooooooood Mornin Guy's .. 37b8807cc0a2462bb9d347b1ae258765 (Medium).jpg

Thought 4 2day .. !cid_X_MA16_1389823915@aol.jpg