The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

I never had the occasion to share the sheets with one of em, NOT that I wouldn't have, but, it just turned out that way ....

Don't feel bad Boo, in all honesty, for those of us who aren't Robert Redford or some look-alike, that's the way it usually turns out..

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

AHHhhhhhh U found time to surface N recharge UR batteries !!! OK Goomba, how many pages did ya review this mornin ..???
Get's a lil quiet when UR not aroun, but we STILL movin ......... :thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Don't feel bad Boo, in all honesty, for those of us who aren't Robert Redford or some look-alike, that's the way it usually turns out..

Rog

Robert Redford ...?? ALL the sweeties I know of go Ga-Ga over Tom Selleck .. ???

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Well it looks like I'm in BIG trouble! A neighbor of one of my customers says that she's going to report me to the Better Business Bureau because I wasn't very receptive to her comments about idling my truck at the curb while eating lunch and I refused to shut it down. There goes all of my hard work building my business....

Darryl,

Where exactly in the USA does that sort of thing happen? I want to make sure I never go there!

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Day totally wasted on account of kidney stones...............

Ohhh dude! Been there, done that! Gall stones too! (Had Gall bladder yanked out.) Sorry to hear that, hope all is well now.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Hey Gang, do ya'll realize this thread is 2 yrs. old NEXT MONTH ..!!! EVERY DAY for 2 years, .. that's longer than most of the millennials hold a job, IF... they ever left mommy & daddy's home !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

AHHhhhhhh U found time to surface N recharge UR batteries !!! OK Goomba, how many pages did ya review this mornin ..???
Get's a lil quiet when UR not aroun, but we STILL movin ......... :thumbsup:

Boo,

Ayup, sounded the Surface Alarm this morning - Aroooga - Aroooga - Aroooga - - Surface - Surface - Surface.... Started the Low Pressure Blower and got the old girl on an even keel. Lit off all engines (four Fairbanks 12 cylinder, 24 piston, 1,600 HP monsters) and got underway on a standard bell. Making 18 knots and zero floating the batteries.. We're underway on Fossil Fuel.. Steering course 090, headed Down East..

Pages, let's see, I gotta go check on that...…

OK: ten pages. Like you say, you just keep marching onwards..

Rog

PS. How'd yer steerin' box come out?

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
RONNO has "out posted me"!!

Oh bugger...

Ron has finally caught up and passed me in the posting department... I was trying to keep ahead of him, but his verbosity got the better of me..

I bow to the keyboard King..

Rog

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: RONNO has "out posted me"!!

Oh bugger...

Ron has finally caught up and passed me in the posting department... I was trying to keep ahead of him, but his verbosity got the better of me..

I bow to the keyboard King..

Rog

Mebbe so, Skipper.
But, my verbosity seldom carries the gravity that permeates your posts.
I have set an exceedingly minimal standard for the content of my ramblings,
and, CONSISTENTLY fail to maintain it......

Few members fail to enjoy missing anything I have to say.....

Good to "see" you!

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

I'd hate to get a Deere John letter from her:

Womandeere4.jpg