The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Crafteman Lifetime Tool Warranty

Ahhh geez, Ron, I'm sorry to hear that.. Believe me, I can feel your pain!! I may be wrong, but I felt that after the knee shots wore off, the joint seemed to deteriorate even more. That worried me.. My doctor has pretty much told me to stand things the way they are for as long as I can.. (That sounds like, "Don't get a total joint replacement, until you absolutely can't walk anymore.") I just wish I hadn't been stubborn and had the arthroscopic surgery sooner. I think I would have had more time pain free if I had. I hope everything works out for you, keep me posted.

Rog

Skipper,

Everything I have read or been told indicates that arthroscopic knee surgery is a guarantee that knee replacement will be imminent.
As such, I am resisting that procedure with all my being.
The initial round of shots lasted me a year.........til I decided to shovel 7 yards of dirt.
I won't do any shovel kickin' with my right leg in the future!

You hang in there!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

There will be absolutely NO indecision around here...............will there??

At the moment, a decisive decision on THAT matter, is questionable at best, further deliberations may well lead to a consensus of indeterminable opinions, which could then lead to possible false conclusions .. :confused2:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

At the moment, a decisive decision on THAT matter, is questionable at best, further deliberations may well lead to a consensus of indeterminable opinions, which could then lead to possible false conclusions .. :confused2:

I wouldn't be so sure.............:confused2:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I wouldn't be so sure.............:confused2:

The final decision on the matter rests solely on the concurrence of all the opinions that were indecisive, and are now considered to be in corroboration, pertaining to the matter of indecision, and is therefore now considered decided. ..:thumbsup:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

The final decision on the matter rests solely on the concurrence of all the opinions that were indecisive, and are now considered to be in corroboration, pertaining to the matter of indecision, and is therefore now considered decided. ..:thumbsup:

I disagree...(I think...)

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

It my best recommendation that we turn this over to the
Department of Redundancy Department.
THEY will be able to determine what should or should not happen either before,during or after the specifically suggested time frame.

After they decide not to decide, they will submit a no charge invoice for the work which they failed to do.
At that time their invoice will be flatly denied for payment as it did not meet the criteria for no charge invoices for efforts
which failed to achieve any of the suggested but not stated objectives.
There will be absolutely NO time spent deliberating how much of their invoice not to pay, as it will clearly be outside the
requirements for non payment of such bills.

It may end up being turned over to collections.............

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

According to protocol, any and all statements seeking collection of an invoice, the appropriate submission of correspondence to the committee of financial affairs is required, there the committee will after serious deliberation will decide if indeed financial restitution is warranted, it is obligatory upon the committee to discuss in detail the circumstances that might require this matter to be reviewed by the collections department to see if there may be any further delinquency charges that might necessitate the acquisition of further documentation, or in fact that restitution was indeed collected, but may have been delayed in the accounts receivable department, and in an unfortunate set of circumstances could result in the billing department to send a duplicate notice of collection, which could possibly be construed by the involved party/parties as a form of harassment, which usually involves the legal department and could possibly lead to a matter for litigation. If by chance, the matter is found to be a non-collectible invoice, decided upon by the daughter of the CFO, and acknowledged by the son of the CEO, then the entire matter is considered to be null and void ..

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

According to protocol, any and all statements seeking collection of an invoice, the appropriate submission of correspondence to the committee of financial affairs is required, there the committee will after serious deliberation will decide if indeed financial restitution is warranted, it is obligatory upon the committee to discuss in detail the circumstances that might require this matter to be reviewed by the collections department to see if there may be any further delinquency charges that might necessitate the acquisition of further documentation, or in fact that restitution was indeed collected, but may have been delayed in the accounts receivable department, and in an unfortunate set of circumstances could result in the billing department to send a duplicate notice of collection, which could possibly be construed by the involved party/parties as a form of harassment, which usually involves the legal department and could possibly lead to a matter for litigation. If by chance, the matter is found to be a non-collectible invoice, decided upon by the daughter of the CFO, and acknowledged by the son of the CEO, then the entire matter is considered to be null and void ..

MUCH more streamlines than the fed govt.................

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

MUCH more streamlines than the fed govt.................

The current rules of protocol, are presently under discussion to see if the declarations of company protocol, should be reviewed, to debate the possibility of newly received proposals, to enhance the efficiency in the handling procedures in direct correlation to these matters, in so much, as it may lead to an entire revitalization of the present procedures governing such matters. Also, if a determination of having an oversight committee, is considered, discussions of which department heads will be determined to become members of such a committee, if in fact it is deemed necessary or obligatory to establish such a committee in conformance within the present company policies and procedures .

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

The current rules of protocol, are presently under discussion to see if the declarations of company protocol, should be reviewed, to debate the possibility of newly received proposals, to enhance the efficiency in the handling procedures in direct correlation to these matters, in so much, as it may lead to an entire revitalization of the present procedures governing such matters. Also, if a determination of having an oversight committee, is considered, discussions of which department heads will be determined to become members of such a committee, if in fact it is deemed necessary or obligatory to establish such a committee in conformance within the present company policies and procedures .

NOW yer talkin'.........................gibberish!