Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 263.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Mornin Chuck .. hc804_plus-size-stretch-lace-bolero_black_alt1 (Medium).jpg

Goooooooooooooooooooood Mornin Gang .. 12597507 (Medium).jpg

Thought 4 2day .. 837b791ec2d30c84cb2147bbeb070d25.jpg

Rhonda ............. R U OK ..???

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Favorite Automotive Restoration TV Shows

Gave up on car restoration shows years ago, wish I had all the money I pissed away on that "faster than you and prettier too" car game, today I'm into a civil car in great shape ( I wouldn't think twice about jumpin in my car and head-out on a cross country jaunt, I try really hard to keep up on my PM on my 21 yr. old Camry, Runs like a NEW car ( avg. 28-31 mpg ) fantastic looking finish, paint is 12 years old, but my semi-annual polish/sealant cost $30.00 - 16oz. bottle ( very - very worth it ) MY fav's ..?? just re-read the post that's it, lot's of FOX news with all the political schitt goin on, every so often, I watch the FAKE-NEWS channels to keep things in a balanced atmosphere, but I have to shake my head in disbelief over their B/S .... Whimper, Whine, Piss & Moan, Gimme a F&^@#$%&$#@ BREAK !! Baaaaa - Baaaaa sheepies can't think for themselves ...... WHO... will stand with them on their personal day of judgement ??? They're not "into" God, Guns & the Bible let alone Patriotism, I was "hooked" on Person of Interest but I don't see it aired anymore, and a few others I enjoyed but have forgotten as they fall by the wayside .........

Is THAT Pithy enuff ..?? More Gooder ..??? ..:thumbsup:

Boo,

All I'm going to say is, I never watch the news, not local news, not national news, not fake news, not true news, not any news. I could go on, but then you wouldn't luv me no more, so I won't..

Rog

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

I came thru the procedure fine.
One minute I was positionming myself under the X-ray, then I was waking up in recovery.
Didn't feel a thing! No dreams, no pain..........NUTTIN',honry.
Stopped peeing blood after a few hours. Kinda nasty when only clots come out...
Stone was a big one..had to be lasered to break it up. Fortunately the Doc set his laser to stun....
Back tomorrow to have the stent removed.... not particularly looking forward to that.
Hopefully that will wrap things up.

I have learned that there is a hierarchy to opioids....
Percoset (oxy) is fer more effective than Norco (hydro) mg. for mg.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now, I have officially moved into the GEEZER phase of life, when all I talk about is me ailments...........

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I came thru the procedure fine.
One minute I was positionming myself under the X-ray, then I was waking up in recovery.
Didn't feel a thing! No dreams, no pain..........NUTTIN',honry.
Stopped peeing blood after a few hours. Kinda nasty when only clots come out...
Stone was a big one..had to be lasered to break it up. Fortunately the Doc set his laser to stun....
Back tomorrow to have the stent removed.... not particularly looking forward to that.
Hopefully that will wrap things up.

I have learned that there is a hierarchy to opioids....
Percoset (oxy) is fer more effective than Norco (hydro) mg. for mg.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now, I have officially moved into the GEEZER phase of life, when all I talk about is me ailments...........

SHOW US YOUR BOOBS .. N Chuck wants to see your "Bubble-Butt" !!! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

SHOW US YOUR BOOBS .. N Chuck wants to see your "Bubble-Butt" !!! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Wanna see the biggest boob I know????
Jus' looky in the mirror.......

(you'll see a big arse there as sell........)