The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Favorite Automotive Restoration TV Shows

I hate to put it this way but I like them all. Reason behind it is because they are not the dribble my wife watches all the time. It actually makes me sick to my stomach at times. Stuff like Keeping Up with the Kardashians and crap like that just makes me ill. And she has to keep up with everybody that's a major star everywhere. After I get home and she gets up from her nap she normally watches something about Stars and what they're doing. Three or four shows in a row and all of them basically repeats of the show before. Anytime I can watch anything except for that crap I'm happy to watch it. Even though I hardly ever watch TV. Mostly it is on Saturday and Sunday mornings before she gets up.

Chuck,

All I can say is, "I'm sorry." All that "E" TV schitt would make me puke too.. I've never understood anybody that finds fascination in movie stars and the like. Most of them are vacuous human beings to begin with and they go down hill from there.. It's like Disney.. I mean sure, I guess you ought to go to Disney once, maybe when your kids are old enough to enjoy it, but to make it your life time vacation destination? People that do that amaze me.. What a waste of your life when there is so much REAL stuff to see..

Roger

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

OH BOY ..... the wifeys shows... I'm kinda fortunate, My BIL's wifey tapes General Hospital and ALL the similar shows, after work, she plays em all, she watches The Simpsons, Big-Bang Theory, and other goofy schitt, drives him crazy so he either goes into the bedroom & watches his favs there, or goes to the garage with a schitt-load of brewskis, I'm kinda lucky at least my wifey watches some of the HGTV shows, Fixer-Upper, Property-Bros., etc.,etc.,etc, AND FOX NEWS ... ( Thank You Jesus !! ) of course she likes the romance B/S on Hallmark Channel too, I like to watch the Who-Dunit type shows, or, the History Ch. , Nat Geographic, .... Nascar is when I have SUPREME RULE over the TV !! I miss the GREAT old shows, The Honeymooners, Laugh-In, Rowan& Martin, All in the Family, Johnny Carson, etc. I'm NOT into much as a sports fan anymore, big business has their greedy hands into everything, all the games we played as kids (LUCKY US) are now for schitt,.. taken over by sports conglomerates, It kills me to see these M-F @&@!$#&%$# makin millions of dollars and beechin about everything, All they respect is MONEY, cause they sure as hell DON'T respect people OR America ... GREEDY A-Hole Bassturds .. TV ?? NAH .. I'd almost rather watch paint dry or clean the trash cans...

So Boo,

Now that we know what you don't like, what auto restoration show(s) are your favorites?

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

I sure hope Rhonda helps me,yeah.............

I think we might be able to make a song out of that!

Help me Rhonda, Help, Help me Rhonda

Something like that, what'd ya think?

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Aw, c'mon,Chuck............
Ya can't tell me that you wouldn't like to see Kim do a guest appearance on All Girls Garage....
I mean, wouldn't ya like to see this bending over a fender changing a spark plug ????

View attachment 41047

Dude! That is disgusting! And I'm told that some women actually do that to themselves ON PURPOSE!! WTF are they thinking? What's that other misshapen creature? Nicky Manage? Something like that.. Sick..

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

OK Ron, by NOW you should be ... RHONDA !! .. :confused2:...:laughing:..:laughing:

......................1489577669 (Small).jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

So Boo,

Now that we know what you don't like, what auto restoration show(s) are your favorites?

Rog

Gave up on car restoration shows years ago, wish I had all the money I pissed away on that "faster than you and prettier too" car game, today I'm into a civil car in great shape ( I wouldn't think twice about jumpin in my car and head-out on a cross country jaunt, I try really hard to keep up on my PM on my 21 yr. old Camry, Runs like a NEW car ( avg. 28-31 mpg ) fantastic looking finish, paint is 12 years old, but my semi-annual polish/sealant cost $30.00 - 16oz. bottle ( very - very worth it ) MY fav's ..?? just re-read the post that's it, lot's of FOX news with all the political schitt goin on, every so often, I watch the FAKE-NEWS channels to keep things in a balanced atmosphere, but I have to shake my head in disbelief over their B/S .... Whimper, Whine, Piss & Moan, Gimme a F&^@#$%&$#@ BREAK !! Baaaaa - Baaaaa sheepies can't think for themselves ...... WHO... will stand with them on their personal day of judgement ??? They're not "into" God, Guns & the Bible let alone Patriotism, I was "hooked" on Person of Interest but I don't see it aired anymore, and a few others I enjoyed but have forgotten as they fall by the wayside .........

Is THAT Pithy enuff ..?? More Gooder ..??? ..:thumbsup:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

Redneck car air conditioner.

Attachments

• 43694612_302841153881875_6824434997319958528_n.jpg
    43694612_302841153881875_6824434997319958528_n.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 5

BlazNT

Lawn Pro