The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

UHhhhhhh huh ... that's all you guy's miss about me, is the damned girlie pics .. :laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:
I see nobody has posted all day, ..... AS USUAL !!

I waz recoverin' and returnin' from Tuscaloosa.....watchin' an cheerin' as the Crimson Tide whupped up on the Bulldogs from Starkville.
The rest of the time we wuz CELEBRATIN' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Well the last 40 laps @ Phoenix was the race, many cautions with a lot of RE-start practice, Glad that Truex is in for the championship, now we'll see if he settles the score with Logano....... Next Sunday will give us a new championship with the final race of this year @ Homestead .. Logano, Truex, Harvick & Bush this should be a GREAT one..... :thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 398,964

Total views 352

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I'm ALWAYS.. WATCHING YOU GUYS .......

attachment.php

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 294.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

UHhhhhhh huh ... that's all you guy's miss about me, is the damned girlie pics .. :laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:
I see nobody has posted all day, ..... AS USUAL !!

Wife was fighting her Lupis all day and I was doing Church and making sure my son drew some nice pictures on his bedroom walls with permanent marker. She went to bed Saturday at midnight and I woke her up at 5 PM to make sure she was not dead. No joking it is the scariest thing in the world to do. I hate that feeling.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

G'Mornin Hinder Finder .. 504645539 (Medium).jpg

G'monin Slackers ..64dd5992c8e50eaeba11a8507596dc2f (Medium).jpg

Thought 4 2day ..8be2f8483c723690c4c28e0e1dfbed78--sarcasm-quotes-the-facts.jpg

THIS thread is OPEN for posting 24/7 - 365 AND it's FREE !!

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Well the last 40 laps @ Phoenix was the race, many cautions with a lot of RE-start practice, Glad that Truex is in for the championship, now we'll see if he settles the score with Logano....... Next Sunday will give us a new championship with the final race of this year @ Homestead .. Logano, Truex, Harvick & Bush this should be a GREAT one..... :thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

ANYBODY but Logano....I cheer for him cuz whoever my support is usually a curse.....
A win by the #78 would be GREAT.....and if he "accidentally" takes out the #22, so much the better!

Good thing NASCAR doesn't control the calendar............with all the yellow and red flags, it would take 2 weeks to get to Sunday!