The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

As Usual....
No one shows up for Roll-Call.

I assumed you "slackers" would pick-up the pace, do I have to carry this load by myself all the time ?? you guys need to get your schitt together !!

attachment.php

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

we're using high density infra-red paraballistic sub-hunter radio-symetrically disseminating ultra high-frequency wave generators to locate a particular sub that is carrying a pervert from the state of Maine ........ his arse is grass and we be the lawn-mower !! ...........

Yer dreamin' buddy! I don't expect you could find yer own arse with both hands, never mind a submarine..

Glad you're back. I really thought that once they had you in the looney bin they wouldn't let you out so early, obviously you smoozed a nurse or someone to allow you to escape.. Slippery bugger ain't ya?

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

As Usual....
No one shows up for Roll-Call.

I assumed you "slackers" would pick-up the pace, do I have to carry this load by myself all the time ?? you guys need to get your schitt together !!

attachment.php

Don't you worry there Sarge.. I never missed movement yet.. I'm always hiding under a thermal layer keepin' an eye on ya..

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Well, ya know, ALL those men in boats...submerged....for MONTHS on end...er...at a time...
They say...NEVER touch the shower walls on a sub.................

A crew of 90 men would go out on patrol and 45 couples would return.. It was a 'friendly' service..

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Going Deep!

Aaaa-Roooo-Ga . . . . Aaaa-Roooo-Ga . . . . Dive! Dive! . . . . Take 'er down and take 'er deep. Rig for deep submergence.. Rig for Silent Running. All hands not on watch hit the rack.

POD (Plan Of the Day) - 0600 - Breakfast, 0630 - Lobstering, 0800 - Hit the showers, 0900 - Off watch... Clean up the dirty boat, 1600 - Liberty Call!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Don't you worry there Sarge.. I never missed movement yet.. I'm always hiding under a thermal layer keepin' an eye on ya..

Rog

WELL Cap'n it seems the ONLY "movement" you make ... is takin a "dump" in the schitt-house ... you can run, ..BUT, ya can't hide, ..... YOU may be Quick & Quiet BUT .. we are Swift & Silent !!! your arse, is wearin the target !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Last edited:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 398,203

Total views 398

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 288.jpg
Your friend Hinder

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
View attachment 41423
Your friend Hinder

Mornin' Rumpster and 'most everybody else....
I'm here, but not for long.
Headin' to Tuscaloosa to meet up with son and family to watch BAMA make ot to 10-0 against Mississippi State.

ROLL TIDE ROLL !!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

A man with many monikers,
Chuck, Rumpster, Hinder, Hinder Finder, %$@&$#@%@&%$# .... :thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing: