The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Crafteman Lifetime Tool Warranty

Don't bother going to Lowes , the "New home of Craftsman" for any warranty tool replacement.
They just refer you to a phone # which, after navigating several layers of automated assistant,
land you in a department that deals only with appliance repair!
They give you a number that has been disconnected, and when pushed eventually
give yo a number for "Servicio en Espano;."
I could speak enough ti ask for an English speaking person, who eventually hooked me
up with a K-Mart store about 30 miles away.
Only other store that agreed to handle an exchange was 45 miles away, an Ace Hardware store.
Not all Ace stores handle Craftsman, BTW.
So, we'll see how KM does tomorrow.

Anyway, FORGET LOWES..........................

KMart was a complete bust..............the man there said they do NOT exchange Craftsman tools..........
Went to an Ace Hardware store that DID, but they had to order the rachets.
I should pick them up next week when I go got my last rooster comb shot.

Update...After MANY calls to different Sears phone #'s I was able to talk with a nice lady in the Philippines who said the 1/4" ithumbwheel ratchet was discontinued.
So, she gave me a credit card credit sufficient to purchase a used one and a repair kit from ebarf.
NICE !!!
It pays to complain.............

Last edited:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

KMart was a complete bust..............the man there said they do NOT exchange Craftsman tools..........

Update...After MANY calls to different Sears phone #'s I was able to talk with a nice lady in the Philippines who said the 1/4" ithumbwheel ratchet was discontinued.
So, she gave me a credit card credit sufficient to purchase a used one and a repair kit from ebarf.
NICE !!!

fd44ca33d16ba3a0ae9b7e2b548084d8.jpg

Threads

NICE !!!

Johnny Best went to Lowes the a few days ago to look for a individual socket for his impact gun ....... It was a no go ....

Maybe that's why Lowe's won't trade a broken socket or wrench .... All they have are the sets of tools.... So we gonna keep an eye out for a Mac truck and flag him down ...... You came out like a big dog on a credit card for a replacement .......Watch out for those Philippino gals.. They love Americans.......LOL....

Btw Missy get's those Rooster Comb shots in her knee 2 times a year ........

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~~!~!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Views: 416,912

Total views 549

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 326.jpg
Hinder

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

G' Mornin Hinder Finder .. 3307251cdc7f1a14bc662e4382eb0265.jpg

G' Mornin Gang .. b8863c13e4a248af8d896fdbbb998000.jpg

Thought 4 2day .. 4e0b81bdf3066992a9b79d1479ea107c.jpg

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

I 'm not done with my initial perusal.........
I'm not looking for a place to put into port; just admiring the island's contours.

Hmmmm, I see there is more to your observations than I first thought... If we follow along with this "Island Theory", I have to agree! - It is important to survey the islands contours in order to locate the best place for a landing party to put ashore.. it would seem that I was 'rushing' things somewhat.. (Something I have accused of in the past as well..) S-l-o-w down and smell the roses.. Right?