The Daily Yardman Thread

Pumper54

Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

I was looking forward to meeting you when you passed thru town... Which way did you go I-10 ??

No Sir, went I-20 through Shreveport to Vicksburg, MS I looked at swinging by your way but you were too far south of the route. I have friends north of New Olreans and if I ride over that way we can get together. I have a bad habit of missing friends for this forum on my travels.
Tom

Threads

No Sir, went I-20 through Shreveport to Vicksburg, MS I looked at swinging by your way but you were too far south of the route. I have friends north of New Olreans and if I ride over that way we can get together. I have a bad habit of missing friends for this forum on my travels.
Tom

You in the Houston area or Beaumont ???? You must of took I-45 north to I-20 around Big D then east to Shreveport ??

I am north of Crowley about 18 miles on Hwy 13 which is a straight shot to I-49 just south of Alexandria.....

Pumper54

Threads

You in the Houston area or Beaumont ???? You must of took I-45 north to I-20 around Big D then east to Shreveport ??

I am north of Crowley about 18 miles on Hwy 13 which is a straight shot to I-49 just south of Alexandria.....

I live off Lake Conroe, about 40 miles north of Houston. Went up through the Piney Woods to Shreveport and then I 20 east. Been through Crowley a couple of times going to my friend's place.

Tom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Pumper & "Gumby" ......... the AAA called, and would like you guy's to work in their "Route-Planning" Dept. .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Goooooooooooooooooooooooood Mornin Chuck .. 302d142844b0d2f221e680e6624a7c27.jpg

Good Mornin Gang .. 84fbd7f5fd16f20ccb256df49346ee54.jpg

Thought for 2day .. a7a2c27005d2de6059b5e25e437f4cb6.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 373,933

Total Views 633

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 244.jpg

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Yes, my pictures usually have something to them. At least I try to do that. I go through a lot of pictures before I pick one. It has to be right for here.

Chuck,

At first I thought: "NOTHING is RIGHT for here!!"

Then I changed my mind and realized "EVERYTHING is RIGHT for here!!!"

But I do appreciate your efforts at editing, unlike Boo who posted that picture that left Ron and I partially blind and everyone else speechless!

Keep up the good work!

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Guess who went to the dentist today and got 6 teeth yanked out ????? Now I might have wait 4 to 6 months to get the other top six yanked out.... Dang they cancelled a extraction visit a week and a half ago cause the dentist wasn't in.. 6 teeth then and 6 today and I would have been done with it. In 6 months go get my top plated put in... NOOOOO...Now I gotta wait even longer for a plate.... Oh well ..........

Beau,

Hell man, teeth are highly over rater! I'm down 30% from my original allocation and I have a couple that are questionable as far as their longevity is concerned. I had a cousin (he died this year at 85) who hadn't had any teeth for decades and hardly ever wore his plates. His gums were so tough he could devour a tough old bear steak like it was hamburger!

He didn't die from starvation!

Here he is luring in a Canada Jay when we were on a hunting trip a few years ago.

Miss you Howie…

Roger

Attachments

• DSCN1297.jpg
    DSCN1297.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 6