The Daily Yardman Thread

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

They do not even have to use tape anymore. Photoshop is better. I know these photos are not a real representation of the models.

Not with a shot like that.
Modifing a image under an image is a big job, ever for a very powerful machine in the hands of a proficient operator.
Body tape is a lot easier and faster, although not real comfortable for the model, but they get paid extra if they are taped ( down here ).
A lot of these shots are done using very young girls, so young they used to fit them with a hairy G string ( called a murkin ) because they were too young to have pubic hair and of course rubber breasts.
Thus a 10 year old whose hips have not fully dropped can be made to look 20 quite easily and it is done very regularly to feed the pediophilic desires of perverts.
Pubic arch width is a "vital stastic " for underwear & swim suit models, I forget exactly what they call it right now to make it sound less depraved.
Then when the photo gets taken the shot is done looking down slightly in front of the girl who has to stick her butt out and point her toes in to make the pubic arch look even wider.
Thus you rarely see any leg below the knee because the unnatural position of the knee and toes make the photo look really weird.

Shoots are done in real time direct to disc so it is also cheaper to use tape.
Photo shop gets used a bit latter on to age the face so as to make the model look old enough to avoid problems with the censor.

Michelle Aboud who was one of my clients used to shoot a lot images for "mens" magazines and over the years explained a lot of these tricks to me if I happen to be in the studio , particularly if the model was also one of my clients & I knew she looked nothing like the image in real life.
After a while it just gets boring and eventually sick, particularly when you walk into an office with a dozen portfolios under your arm and grown men ( I use that term very loosely ) rip them out of your hands then start drooling over the photos which when all is said & done, is just dots of colour on paper, the rest just depends upon the sickness of the mind behind the eyes.
Or as one of my photographer clients said, a representation of a real life that the viewer does not have.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 311,303

Total views 1257

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Gooooooooooooooood Mornin Chuck .. 2f4cd38cdce4db9acb06f09d4e368a59.jpg

Happy Saturday # 6 guys .. 37663d1526205040-mtd-yardman-transaxle-rebuild-sunrise-110-jpg.jpg

Thought 4 2day : .. mornin.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

UHHhhhhh Chuck ...... did ya forget something .. ???

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

UHHhhhhh Chuck ...... did ya forget something .. ???

Yes, I forgot to stay awake. It sucks when you finally fall asleep at 12:30 something and get up at 4:00.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 138.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Not with a shot like that.
Modifing a image under an image is a big job, ever for a very powerful machine in the hands of a proficient operator.
Body tape is a lot easier and faster, although not real comfortable for the model, but they get paid extra if they are taped ( down here ).
A lot of these shots are done using very young girls, so young they used to fit them with a hairy G string ( called a murkin ) because they were too young to have pubic hair and of course rubber breasts.
Thus a 10 year old whose hips have not fully dropped can be made to look 20 quite easily and it is done very regularly to feed the pediophilic desires of perverts.
Pubic arch width is a "vital stastic " for underwear & swim suit models, I forget exactly what they call it right now to make it sound less depraved.
Then when the photo gets taken the shot is done looking down slightly in front of the girl who has to stick her butt out and point her toes in to make the pubic arch look even wider.
Thus you rarely see any leg below the knee because the unnatural position of the knee and toes make the photo look really weird.

Shoots are done in real time direct to disc so it is also cheaper to use tape.
Photo shop gets used a bit latter on to age the face so as to make the model look old enough to avoid problems with the censor.

Michelle Aboud who was one of my clients used to shoot a lot images for "mens" magazines and over the years explained a lot of these tricks to me if I happen to be in the studio , particularly if the model was also one of my clients & I knew she looked nothing like the image in real life.
After a while it just gets boring and eventually sick, particularly when you walk into an office with a dozen portfolios under your arm and grown men ( I use that term very loosely ) rip them out of your hands then start drooling over the photos which when all is said & done, is just dots of colour on paper, the rest just depends upon the sickness of the mind behind the eyes.
Or as one of my photographer clients said, a representation of a real life that the viewer does not have.

I have never really been attracted to women like I have been posting. My type of woman is full bodied. It is amazing I have been looking for pictures of women with bodies I like and can not find much on the internet. There are 100's of millions of women with the body shape and size I like and I could only find 2 on the internet. This is more my style of woman.

real1.jpgreal2.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I have never really been attracted to women like I have been posting. My type of woman is full bodied. It is amazing I have been looking for pictures of women with bodies I like and can not find much on the internet. There are 100's of millions of women with the body shape and size I like and I could only find 2 on the internet. This is more my style of woman.

View attachment 38363View attachment 38364

YEP... we ALL have different "likes" .... I prefer LONNNNNNNNG Legs, on the thinner side

20fabf0b16b0ca805100ccececae2043.jpg..297727c38a5d2de049279d6ae9725900.jpg..461027129ed68ef5b555407d31b38ff7.jpg..d5152ac0bc7a0f9f9363488ca0d93051.jpg..front_seats.jpg