Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Looks like I got the answer to my question........LOL

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

"brown-noseing" the jolly ol boy AGAIN , were ya ..?? ..( LOL )

I have an "in" with Santa. He needs bikes and I have them. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Today Dec. 15, 2017

First of all, sorry I'm a bit tardy getting on here this morning, but I had half-a-million emails to deal with.. 50% of which were from Boo-Boo trying to straighten out his email addresses! Anyway, I'm finally done with that!

Ha!! It's colder in NJ than it is here! I LOVE that! Of course I'm about 40-feet from the warmth of the Atlantic ocean and that helps (it was 10.8 degrees F. when I got up) It was only 2 degrees in Caribou, Maine this morning and they are expecting a high of 13 for the day, so, as you can see, having an ocean of 45 degree water nearby helps!

I have decided to assign an Official/Unofficial Birthdate to Bert-man of December 18th! I figure that is close enough to the actual date so that he won't be offended and will feel the warmth of friendship when we all send his paranoid arse our congratulations!! :laughing: (By the way Bert. I agree with you and never give out my email or get involved with social media!)

I know there was more stuff to reply to, but I've already forgotten what it was!! CRS!! I love it.. At least I can still remember how to get home...

Have a good one you guys..

Rog

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Today Dec. 15, 2017

First of all, sorry I'm a bit tardy getting on here this morning, but I had half-a-million emails to deal with.. 50% of which were from Boo-Boo trying to straighten out his email addresses! Anyway, I'm finally done with that!

Ha!! It's colder in NJ than it is here! I LOVE that! Of course I'm about 40-feet from the warmth of the Atlantic ocean and that helps (it was 10.8 degrees F. when I got up) It was only 2 degrees in Caribou, Maine this morning and they are expecting a high of 13 for the day, so, as you can see, having an ocean of 45 degree water nearby helps!

I have decided to assign an Official/Unofficial Birthdate to Bert-man of December 18th! I figure that is close enough to the actual date so that he won't be offended and will feel the warmth of friendship when we all send his paranoid arse our congratulations!! :laughing: (By the way Bert. I agree with you and never give out my email or get involved with social media!)

I know there was more stuff to reply to, but I've already forgotten what it was!! CRS!! I love it.. At least I can still remember how to get home...

Have a good one you guys..

Rog
When was Rainman's birthday?

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Doc ya just gotta find your nerve and sell EVERYTHING !! downsize, and move to warm Central Fl., learn to plop your arse down and REALLY relax ! do a lil travelin, get to the beach ( scope-out the sweeties and wish you were 19 again ) NO more freezin your arse off, shovelin snow, drivin on iced over roads, learn to love palm trees ( and oaks too) yeah Doc you gotta lay-back, n take it easy on the big pump !! ..:thumbsup:..:laughing:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Doc ya just gotta find your nerve and sell EVERYTHING !! downsize, and move to warm Central Fl., learn to plop your arse down and REALLY relax ! do a lil travelin, get to the beach ( scope-out the sweeties and wish you were 19 again ) NO more freezin your arse off, shovelin snow, drivin on iced over roads, learn to love palm trees ( and oaks too) yeah Doc you gotta lay-back, n take it easy on the big pump !! ..:thumbsup:..:laughing:

You need to suffer Ying to properly appreciate Yang.
So you need the cold to appreciate the hot.

We have just had 3 days of 100 + F ( 44 C - 46 C - 45 C ), today will be a cool 30 C.
These are 10 to 15 deg C higher than usual for this time of year but not unheard of.
Originating from a peninsula between 2 bays and less than 5 miles from the blue Pacific, inland daily weather was a bit of a shock , particularly miss the violent evening summer thunder storms followed by the cool on shore breeze after sunset.
Even then I can remember christmas days with people fainting all through the 6 am church service and the minister asking the men to stay back to move various bits of furniture outside and the 8 , 10 & 12 services being held outside under the trees and the occasional year when services were all moved till after dark.
There were also the odd christmas where we left the pressies in the lounge room and went down to the bay and spent all day on wicker chairs in the water.

The wealthy built summer houses in the mountains to escape the heat and we regularly carry the hamper down a gully and spend the entire day around a rock pool under the trees & an overhanging rock ledge. Generally there will be 5 or more families there doing the same, natural air conditioning and you get to watch the yabbies & if you are lucky platipus in one of the pools, then return after dark.

As for perving, never saw the appeal of that, dad used to say no use fretting about what you can't have.
So just like 250 mph cars , young women are no longer my speed

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Don't forget about loving the orange trees also ~!~! Here is a vid I made today..... I have never seen so many on one tree in my life ..........

Enjoy ........

https://youtu.be/IXCxLd95TPU

WELL... pop open the Vodka, Breakfast is here, EVERY good mechanic has at least a dozen "Screw-drivers" ..:thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Threads

LOL Boo.. Yep I got a thousand of those and more under my belt when I playing music and at the camp ~!~!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 151,653