The Daily Yardman Thread

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Guy's ya know Chuck is ALWAYS WHINING bout ME, steppin on his toes, now taking in account I'm old and my vision is failing and the fact that Chuck is ALWAYS tryin to "cut in front of me", looking at these "clodhoppers" of his, can ya's understand how I can't help but step on "THOSE-TOES" , I think he should be pushin a walker with an extended bumper on the front to avoid these mishaps, PLEASE, feel free to offer any comments, I realize he can't do much about his abnormality, but the least he could do is stay in the house ! Just look at this feet, am I wrong ..??

View attachment 34994

Well you know what they say about big feet! Yep you guessed it, If you have big feet you have big shoes.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 143,428

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Well you know what they say about big feet! Yep you guessed it, If you have big feet you have big shoes.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

There was an "old wives tale" that a certain anatomical part of a mans body, could be found to be about the same size as his feet, however, that "myth" was found to be utterly false, wherein it was proven that in 99 & 44/100 % of men with "big-feet" were actually "deficient" in their "playground" area ! So much for nymphomaniacs !! And men with visions of "grandeur" ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

AHHhhh what a wonderful day in the neighboorhood, took both mowers out for a jaunt around the "pea-patch" yesterday, although there's no grass (weeds) to cut, I do it all through the cold season to keep the batteries charged, and keep everything in moving parts "exercised", lookin for discounts on mower equipment, since it's the off season, and we don't have much use for snow-blowers and snow-mobiles,here in Florida, usually the mower shops try to un-load parts and lubricants, and old inventory,including last-years mowers. Here in Central Fl. there is usually an abundance of used mowers, due to the fact this is when many folks decided it's time for a NEW mower, I wish them well, I'll stick with my ol Murray's , and enjoy the routine minor maintenance that keep's em chuggin along .
And with that , I bid all my compadres in cahoots, a GOOD MORNING !!

gm 1.jpg

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: @#$%^ WIPERS

Boo did no such thing. I gave them to you not Boo. There he goes again stepping on my toes. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Chuck! I stand corrected! I was sure Boo-Boo told me HE put the stars on here... I apologize if I have slighted you in any way...

Roger

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Guy's ya know Chuck is ALWAYS WHINING bout ME, steppin on his toes, now taking in account I'm old and my vision is failing and the fact that Chuck is ALWAYS tryin to "cut in front of me", looking at these "clodhoppers" of his, can ya's understand how I can't help but step on "THOSE-TOES" , I think he should be pushin a walker with an extended bumper on the front to avoid these mishaps, PLEASE, feel free to offer any comments, I realize he can't do much about his abnormality, but the least he could do is stay in the house ! Just look at this feet, am I wrong ..??

View attachment 34994

Them's ain't feet! Them's is skis!!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Chuck! I stand corrected! I was sure Boo-Boo told me HE put the stars on here... I apologize if I have slighted you in any way...

Roger

I am not slighted and Boo did not take credit. It was a long time ago and things get forgotten. I am just having fun with Boo. He is the easiest to play with. I have an interesting sense of humor.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Roger

HMMM UGGH !! Hey Big Cheese Goomba, White-man Chuck speak with forked tongue , YES Kemosabe, give ALL credit to Boobala , NEVER put trust in man with BIG feet and small "playground" ..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

I'm gonna install a separate TV dish at the shop for some background entertainment.
I just did a trial aiming procedure with the dish from a ground support and aiming using a cheapie
satellite finder.

MAN! That was E-Z !!
(May not be quite as easy when I am 16' up on a ladder..........)

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I'm gonna install a separate TV dish at the shop for some background entertainment.
I just did a trial aiming procedure with the dish from a ground support and aiming using a cheapie
satellite finder.

MAN! That was E-Z !!
(May not be quite as easy when I am 16' up on a ladder..........)

^^^ You better stay off that ladder, ...you know very well you don't know nuthin bout sheenery ! ..:laughing:..:laughing: