The Daily Yardman Thread

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Bert-Man,

I agree with most of what you say, but would add that a person's lexicon and usage of language does give you some idea about that person. However, IMHO Hilliary would have required not only a facial, but a HEART transplant as well, before she would ever qualify as a candidate for any well meaning political party.. And that's as far as I'm going with that!!

Roger

Yes,
We might leave that one alone.

Down here we are having fun & games about our pollies.
Appears they are all foreigners and thus not allowed to be politicians.

But when it is all said & done who ants to be king or the rat race who is not just another Rat.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 125,336

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 125,336

BB.jpg

Good mornin Chuck ! ..AND, all you guys too ! So tell me do, do YOU think we'll see 150,000 by years end ..?? ...:confused3:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

As long as we keep posting I think we will hit 160,000

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

towed the 841 Ford home and tucked it into the corner of the garage, will be swapping out the engine AFTER I finish the farmall. I just need to keep telling myself that AFTER I finish the farmall I can work on the 841.
View attachment 34786
View attachment 34787

Doc,

I am very envious! I have always loved the 800 series of Ford tractors. I can't wait to see how it comes out when you are done with it, but I do understand the need to finish the Cub first.

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Yes,
We might leave that one alone.

Down here we are having fun & games about our pollies.
Appears they are all foreigners and thus not allowed to be politicians.

But when it is all said & done who ants to be king or the rat race who is not just another Rat.

Bert-Man,

Yes, Politics are an evil necessity I suppose and politicians are indeed a special breed of cat -- or rat.. Usually the latter. I do have a friend here who is a state rep and he once ran for Governor. He called me up one night to congratulate me after I was inducted into the Holland Club (Qualified in Submarines for 50 years) . And after talking with him for a few minutes, I realized just how much he'd changed.. It's a nasty business for sure..

Roger

P.S. I wanted to ask you what T-Rex's sister was like and if you had to resort to your now infamous tin of lube?

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

As long as we keep posting I think we will hit 160,000

I guess if all these views are counted from Google or whatever, and NOT just the LMF site, well, I feel somewhat disappointed, but on the other hand, I guess all the other threads can be counted that way too ! ..

a6df8128f33ddf50228fcf34caad61d7--funny-smiley-emoji-faces.jpg

yes I realize there ARE threads with more views, BUT,.. I don't believe they got their high numbers in UNDER 1 year ??

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Not all the views are from search engines. A good portion is from real viewers. Search engines views just help kick it over the top.