The Daily Yardman Thread

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Bert,

Has the dust settled over Melbourne yet?

Just want you to know that we struggled mightily to - "hold things together" - "keep the ship on course" - "maintain some sense of continuity" - etc... etc... - in your absence. - I'll have you know it was not easy!

The real question of course is this: Did YOU misbehave while you were gone?

Roger

Well you have obviously never been to Melbourne.
Local saying " If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes "
6am to 10 am. fine blue skys, warmish sunshine 10 am to 12 freezing cold ( lazy ) wind about 15 to 20 knotts , 12 to 1 fine, still & sunny 1 to 3 torrential rain 3 to 6 strong gusty winds 6 to 7 fine twilight 8 to midnight gusty winds blowing the other way.
Roughly the same most days give or take 20 minutes.
Went to see Book of Mormon, good show dinner out , parking ticket on return, snow on car roof, melted due to heat from my head.
Family birthday so I do the trip 3 or 4 times a year depending upon work load & need to acquire brownie points.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

good morning folks, not doing much today, mow the lawn, go the the humane society for my monthly donation, lunch with the wife, then play in the garage.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

view from the front yard
IMG_5388.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

view from the front yard
View attachment 34021

WOW !! I see you got things looking good ! lots of beautiful trees, HMMmm, LOTS of FIRE-WOOD there, that fence, should be enough to last several winters !! ( LOL ) ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

that fence took me three weeks to put in, did every post hole by hand, something like 200 posts all together

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

still working on the front rock wall and raised rose garden with water feature, put rocks around the locust tree and moved some of the wife's flowers there
IMG_5408.jpg

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

I am going to replace the flag pole next month and do something with the base of it...right now it looks terrible

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

that fence took me three weeks to put in, did every post hole by hand, something like 200 posts all together

Hey Doc, I'm sorry ... No UH-FENCE intended !! ..:laughing: ..:laughing: ..:laughing: