eMachine Electric Blower/Vac/Mulcher

RockHound

Threads
I was just looking at one of these at the local big box store. It was pretty cheap (under $40), but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this one? It's not very big but they advertise with an optional attachment you can even clean your gutters. Anyone?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads

Mac 624

Threads
We use a Stihl Blower/Vac combi with gasoline engine, before we have had an electric Flymo/Elux.

At first, I would not buy this electric Vac/blower again, to unhandy and not very efficient.

The same for the Stihl. Only used as a blower it is total ok, but as a Vac it will become very heavy, and to empty the bag is a pain. I canエt believ that this combinations can suck wet leafs out of a gutter.

For cleaning the gutter, I would go wit Kenny.

Greenblades

Threads
I WANT that gutter cleaner. I have reservations about it (like being hard on the gutters or not fitting different types), but it just looks so awesome. At first I thought, I can build something that walks through the gutter and pushes the debris out the other side. But when I saw it in action it looked like something on an alien ship out to eat you. I don't think I could build that. I bet if there were squirrels in that attic they promptly dropped dead of a heart attack. Gutter cleaning and squirrel control all in one. :thumbsup: