Bent CrankShaft on Briggs 625ex..Husqvarna Push Mower

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / Bent CrankShaft on Briggs 625ex..Husqvarna Push Mower
Hi all.
I have a Husqvarna AWD push mower powered by a Briggs & Stratton 625ex 150cc engine (093J02-0021-F1). I hit a rock and now have bent the crankshaft. It runs fine, however it vibrates a lot even after a blade change. My engine is no longer available and I am looking for a re-power option as the mower is only a year old! I can't find anyone including Briggs & Stratton directly that can tell me what model (if any) would be a direct replacement. Everytime I research my engine it comes up with the Briggs & Stratton 725exi?

Thank you for any help and guidance!

Randy

If I were you, I'ld check with a local small engine shop. They probably have a few engines laying round, that would get you through the rest of the mowing season. I sell them for $50, installed.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / Bent CrankShaft on Briggs 625ex..Husqvarna Push Mower
As far as I can make out there is absolutely nothing special about this engine.
It is a bog standard Briggs push mower engine so any old push mower engine will drop right in.
Looks like they just made the engine bigger.
Any old 093J02 should fit the other numbers just code out to things like an orange cover , a husqvarna sticker , white rope with orange flecks , size & position for fuel tank , type of muffler .etc etc etc
None of which are important as your old ones will bolt right on.