New Owner: YTA24v48

Elusiv

Threads
Is there a good video on lubricating a riding mower? Everything else in the manual maintenance-wise I have done before. The manual has a picture but its hard to tell what is what in it.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
2 places for a grease gun.
The steering pin and the front wheel. On both sides.
The wheel one is on the inside of the hub and about as much use as tits on a bull because it is sort of tapped into the corner of the hub & rim.
About 1 in 3000 are grease tight so you end up with 1/2 a cartridge of grease on the outside of the wheel and none inside .
I always pull the wheels off.
Also very important to pull the rear wheels of at least every second year and grease the axle or you will be changing tyres with the wheel on the tractor.
Follow the steering shaft to down where it goes through the floor, there is a bush there that needs either to be oiled or greased very regularly.
Everywhere that a shaft goes through a hole gets a squirt of dry lithium grease.
I fit a tube from a WD 40 can onto my spray grease can the push it hard into joints then give them a squirt.
The fan gear that steers the mower gets the same as does the deck lift, lift lever, lift pins and tensioning arm.

I get about 4 mowers out a a single spray can.